What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm probably we'll have chicken..not sure how I'll cook it yet. I'll come up by dinner time. :) With veggies and rice of course!

I just put a big pan of chicken enchiladas in the oven! Yum! I'll have leftovers for later, too!

Tonight I had piece chicken breast,an apple and a pepsi.

Tonight...

Turkey burger, FF and not deciding choice one of side *(frozen veg.) :hmm: :D

Last night I cooked corned beef with carrots, potatoes and cabbage. The clients and staffs love it ! :D

last night was having chicken salad wrap from Wrap Works or something that... tonight, havent decide what I will eat for dinner

Last night I cooked corned beef with carrots, potatoes and cabbage. :D

Throw in onions with that menu as well as 'Blarney Stones' for dessert, that is what we had as well.

Tonight....don't know yet.

I dont know what I want to eat something for dinner tonight, but am not hungry right now. <wrly face>

This evening dinner will be Smoked Sausage mix with rice. Very simple!

:afro:

M-

Last night, Chinese restaurant sit-down supper, 'cause they were open on Easter, ha ha ha.

Tonight, while starting with green salads, I'm grilling two chicken breasts on the veranda BBQ to serve on steamed white rice, with a side of green beans I snapped and froze last summer.

We'll watch the new DVD, Bee Movie.

My girlfriend is bringing a bottle of Knudsen's sparkling grape drink, as she doesn't yet need alcohol to stand me. Give the girl time.

I am gonna have baby back ribs with rice and veggies (not sure which kind yet). Kids (yep 2 kids, my friend's son stay with M to F) will probably have something really simple...not too sure yet. Maybe ham and cheese sandwich (SHOOT I forgot to buy American cheese, oh well) or something I dunno yet.

Last night, Chinese restaurant sit-down supper, 'cause they were open on Easter, ha ha ha.

Tonight, while starting with green salads, I'm grilling two chicken breasts on the veranda BBQ to serve on steamed white rice, with a side of green beans I snapped and froze last summer.

We'll watch the new DVD, Bee Movie.

My girlfriend is bringing a bottle of Knudsen's sparkling grape drink, as she doesn't yet need alcohol to stand me. Give the girl time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds healthy food! Great!

Last friday, My husband and I went to place called "Cucina Italiana" restaurant. We ordered crust pizza with Prosciutto & Arugula. And no red sauce at all! VERY GOOD!

What is that ? ? "Give the girl time". LOL... I know what u means... har har har :cool2:

:afro:

M-

I'm having Chicken Quesilladas for dinner tonight. :)

I am having teriyaki chicken on a bed of jasmine rice :)

I am eating skittles for dinner at 1:30 in the morning, haha! I am not sure what I will eat for dinner tonight.....maybe chiense food again...

I had a bunch of deep dish pizza minis for dinner. *burps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back