What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIL bought pizza for the family and in a few I will have my Amy's brand black bean burrito.

Morningstar Farms Asian Veggie Burger, baby carrots with bleu cheese dip, tomato/swiss slider, Cran/Apple juice, milk.

Something different-homemade chilli, potatoes, salad and bagels-probably enough for the next 5 days!

Not worth mentioning as someone will tell me I am wrong.

Tonight, I am going to make waffles infused with parmesan cheese and Italian herbs. A side of baby carrots with bleu cheese dip, and orange juice.

Is blue cheese your favorite?

Of all time since childhood. My father also cultivated a love of Brussels sprouts in me.

I think he thought it was funny, but I still have the taste for these.

I guess I must talk about bleu cheese a bit often. :P

pork chops and mashed potatoes...bread and butter.. :rockon:

yesterday, had eggs for supper..sumthing different.

I had some cheese noodles with broccoli, they were amazing! My boyfriend wants to call the store and have them deliver all of it to our house. Tomorrow, I really want to have chicken but I really don't want to make it.

Baked chicken, brown rice couscous, broccoli. Sounds nice and boring.

Tilapia Ranchero at Denny's. Had roasted red potatoes with it.

I want pizza rolls and beer. :(

I dunno what's on the menu tonight.. I don't get home until 10pm so bf is in charge of dinner. I know I'm craving kraft mac and cheese something fierce so maybe I'll have a midnight feast.

I made a quinoa salad tonight: zucchini, mushrooms and carrots died and pan cooked with garlic and ginger; red pepper, celery, cauliflower diced and left raw. Garnished with fresh lime juice, sesame oil, salt and pepper. It's super yum!

Grilled chicken breast and grilled corn, grapes and strawberries, Lays Hickory BBQ chips.

Perfect!

Wirelessly posted

Tacos, Spanish rice and refrained beans.

white fish and teriyaki noodles :rockon: (ate plenty)

Last edited:
I had fried fish.....from a pie place. Probably not the best idea. :lol: It was good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back