What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made beef stew.

Friday- We had Slaw Dogs and Fries from the Hot Dog Stand..sooo good!

Saturday- We went over to the kids Grandpa's house to play cards. They order Chips so had Fried Chicken, Slaw, Jojo's, Garlic Bread and Pizza. Was very good.

Sunday- SO made me Mother's Day dinner Roast,Mac n Cheese,Green Beans and Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

Monday- Was Soups and Fruits to make up for such good eating over the weekend lol

Last night Crock pot Lasagna about to have some more :D

Today will be Cheeseburgers and not sure on the sides.

Not sure, but I think I will order out as I have nothing in the fridge or freezer and I'm too tired to go to the grocery. May do Boston Market.

Bought some good, thick Pork Chops, plan to BBQ then, along with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans, also some pasta salad I made yesterday.

Not sure, but I think I will order out as I have nothing in the fridge or freezer and I'm too tired to go to the grocery. May do Boston Market.

Change of plans, Boston Market is way too high in fat and sodium, so we are doing Pollo Tropical.

Spaghetti

Need to go to the store tomorrow out of veggies and fruits.

We are having Whole grain Penne' with spaghetti sauce and vegan meatballs. Salad on the side.

BLT, corn on the cob, chips, Cran/Grape juice.

I'm still hungry...

I had chicken, rotini with tomato sauce, and cole slaw/

We were going out for son's birthday, but with the rain, I'm not sure. If it stops, we will still go out. No matter where we go, it will not help my diet any. Bummer.

Taco Burgers, Rice and Re-fried beans or Hamburgers, Cole Slaw, Fries and Cantaloupe. Figure it out after cleaning.

Last night, I was not feeling well, so I did not eat dinner. Tonight, I think we will be at Denny's, so I will be getting the Cranberry Apple chicken salad and having the chicken put into a togo box and adding my kidney beans.

Grilled chicken, brown rice couscous, and as a special treat.. sweet corn.

Maybe baked chicken instead since it's currently raining puppies and kittens outside

Baked chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing, white rice and sliced beets.

Breaded flounder, corn muffins, and orange juice.

We had Taco Salad and soft Tacos....compliments of my son who did the cooking...as I'm looking after our Cat who just got neutured.

How's the cat doing?

Pretty good, I'd say...he's still angry :giggle:...and my doggie keeps trying to comfort him. Finally coaxed him out from under my bed to the kitchen with a fresh bowl of food, but he sniffed it and went back to the bedroom....That's his comfort zone. Believe later on tonight, he'll be out and about....He's also walking kind of slow and strideful. But we can tell, he's happy to be home as we are to have him. Our doggie was so depressed over it, but now she's perked up somewhat, knowing that he's back home. Thks. for asking, Botti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back