What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I will be making my Southwestern Tilapia in the skillet, with boiled Yukon Gold potatoes and peas with carrots.

Seafood night at home. Boiled Shrimp, Hush Puppies, Crab Meat, baked Potato, Salad & Sweet/iced Tea.

Enchilada pie- it's kind of like a layered quesedilla- tortilla in a pie pan, spread iwth a meat and bean mixture, top with cheese, then another tortilla, then more meat and cheese, then another tortilla.
Or maybe it's like Mexican Lasagna.=)

Roasted cauliflower
salad.

16 y.o. cooked. Mmmm.

Deaf Coffee at Panera tonight. Thinking I will have an Aisian Sesame Chicken Salad.

Korean cucumber kimchi, cooked with tofu and bean sprouts. Eaten with jasmine rice. It was so good.

Tonight I will be making soft tacos with my MorningStar Farms Chik'n Strips, mashed navy beans, pico de gallo and either sour cream (Tofutti brand) or cream cheese (Tofutti brand). We also have chips and the family will have the bean, salsa and cheese dip, and I will have garlic & spinach hummus.

pasta, with chicken and sauce made with veggies (garlic, onion, carrot, pepper, marsala wine, chicken broth, lemon juice). It was yummy and light.

Tonight will be BLT's with my veggie bacon and canned pears.

I had a Swiss cheese and bacon, tomato sandwich on an Everything bagel.

Tonight we got dinner from Boston Market. I got them to put together a meal for me that was 3 orders of fresh steamed vegetables and 2 orders of their cinnamon apples. They were the only 2 things on their menu that is non-dairy and also no meat.

I was dinner to meatball, mixing to another :P

I had spaghetti and Oreo Birthday Cake cookies.

Baked potato, house salad and some fried okra at Cracker Barrel.

Family will have tilapia, then we will all have quinoa, peas, 3 bean salad and I will also have a tossed salad.

I made a fairly healthy salad with lettuce, apples, dried cranberries, bacon, and bleu cheese. I also made cornbread muffins, and had cranberry/apple juice to drink.

I made a fairly healthy salad with lettuce, apples, dried cranberries, bacon, and bleu cheese. I also made cornbread muffins, and had cranberry/apple juice to drink.

Very Nice!!!

Ordered Pizza my/daughter side was cheese and mushrooms. Was not really in the mood for it like my cooking much better.Had a Migraine so did not feel like cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back