What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade Hamburgers & Tater Tots....I use egg in the meat, along with seasoned salt/pepper/pinch of garlic salt and onions.

Not really sure....feel like going "on strike!"...and saying the kitchen IS CLOSED!...maybe something simple like soup w/grilled cheese sandwiches....

Daughter was in a mood for Taco Bell, so we went. Beginning to regret it now.

Artichoke Cheese Squares, green beans, and a green smoothy. The artichoke cheese squares are kind of like a crustless quiche. Pretty good.

Two slices of Caesar pizza...

bleh...

kids wanted some.

Tonights dinner will be a "split" dinner.

Family will have the pork in the stir-fry and I will have MorningStar Farms Chik'n strips in my stir-fry. We will have red, green and orange bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and carrots. Served over white rice. Fruit cocktail on the side.

Tonight's dinner is rack of lamb with spanish rice and salad. :drool:

Funny because, besides my own family, none of my family relatives like lamb because of the taste/smell. :dunno:

We did some running around and decided to stop by Subway...their foot long's really are filling!

We had a change. I am unable to walk right now so I couldn't cook. Hubby picked up some McD's.

We had a change. I am unable to walk right now so I couldn't cook. Hubby picked up some McD's.

Sorry to hear this, Kristina. PM me if you'd like to....I just might go down to WPB and kidnap you! Bring you here for some resting and recuperating!

Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza from Papa's John...pep and sausage...yummy!

Cheeseburger from a hole-in-the-wall place out in the country. It was fantastic.

We're having sort of a traditional deep South dinner today....Fried Chicken, scalloped potatoes, green beans, sweet/iced Tea.

Dinner this evening will be chunky vegetable soup with tiny pasta and Southern cornbread on the side.

From scratch cornbread mix, then add a can of drained whole kernel corn. Take a cast iron skillet (12 inch), grease with shortening and preheat in a the oven at prescribed temperature, when the oven gets to temperature, remove skillet and pour in cornbread mix. Bake for prescribed time and enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back