What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

I made homemade potato mushroom soup. So good.

^^ that was last night, by the way. Having the leftover after I get home this evening.

I ate Subway ham and swiss cheese Italian foot long bread with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, banana peppers and black olives and sweet onion dressing.

We will be having baked chicken, Mac & Cheese, Green beans and Cream corn for supper tonight.

You had homemade refried beans ? Yummy ! I use to made them it a lot better than the canned one.

Yes, I made homemade Refried beans :) I cooked it with a green chile to make it a bit spicy and it worked! I agree, much better than a can.

I love spicy food too but can't eat too much as well. My beans were awesome! The green chili added flavor :)
Maybe I will get brave and try some green chili in my chili when I made it this winter .

Tonight will be grilled sirloin and grilled corn on the cob.

Maybe I will get brave and try some green chili in my chili when I made it this winter .

Green chili fresh from the produce section not to confuse it with a jalapeño. Jalapeño is much stronger and spicy when added to the beans. It's all good :)

Green chili fresh from the produce section not to confuse it with a jalapeño. Jalapeño is much stronger and spicy when added to the beans. It's all good :)
:ty: for the warning ! I will see if Market Bucket sell it .

I'm baking onion rings and Checkers spicy French fries. So unhealthy I know.

I ate A1 sauce double bacon cheese burger with onions and French fries at Burger King.

Back