What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

What I have added the bold to is what I was referring to as "cut off" on the copy of the plans that was posted. By looking at the plans as posted you get no idea at all of what is down at that end. You just get the impression that you are not seeing all of the room.

Sorry if you feel that way - we will let this thread get back to it's original purpose and not continue how dissatisfied you are with how I planned and talk about my kitchen or house.

For dinner tonight - I am still battling migraines, so I think it will be a quick and easy burgers and beans. Rice for the daughter. Nothing for me.

I am sorry that you took what I said to be indicating that I was dissatisfied with how you planned etc. I was just trying to show where I thought we were applying different meanings to the same terms.

I have no problem letting it go. It got this far because I have always been the type to enjoy coming up with more ideas by bouncing them off of each other.

Goof ol' KFC!....and also since I do love KFC...applied on line for a job there....(part time) to keep me more busy...hope I do get it.

Goof ol' KFC!....and also since I do love KFC...applied on line for a job there....(part time) to keep me more busy...hope I do get it.

Good luck!

I had pizza, and birthday cake tonight at a party for one of the numerous small people in our family. Lots of fun.

290553666_75dd18f305.jpg

You need to start cooking for me... I want shrimp! :D SEA FOOD FOR MEW!!! :D

Pizza last night as I was too sore to cook. Tonight we are having bratwurst, elbows and I haven't decided which vegetable. Got a freezer full of veggies.

I am going to make cream of mushroom soup from scratch.

Tonight will be baked crispy battered fish fillets, white rice and peas.

Memphis BBQ Chicken wings and cheese hash brown casserole. Weird combo...I know. ;)

Getting tired of Chicken....overcast day here again...so a thick, juicy Steak sounds good to me.

Going to try Swai fish for the first time tonight.

Back