What's your dessert today?

Amtrak have some good dinners too, one of the route in California Zephyr had salmon and steak options for dinner as well as cheesecake dessert. I was in the sleeper accommodations as well... worth a trip. ;)

Enjoy your trip!

Chocolate Lava Cake. Skipped my "free" lunch (meals come with sleeper accommodations) so I'd have room for it after my steak & mashed potatoes dinner (last night I was too stuffed for dessert).

We never eat dessert. Reading some of these post though have made me hungry.

I wanna get my hands on one of these again:

Burger_King_HERSHEYS_Sundae_Pie_755370_i0.jpg

Amtrak have some good dinners too, one of the route in California Zephyr had salmon and steak options for dinner as well as cheesecake dessert. I was in the sleeper accommodations as well... worth a trip. ;)

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks. I'll be on the Zephyr going home.

It's apple season now, so I've made an apple crisp for dinner tonite. Of course I had to sample it to make sure it was ok to serve, ha!

Last night , a scrumptious brownie

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1413918419.674245.jpg
This isn't the actual picture, but I made these for dessert the other day. They were delicious and super healthy! It's just coconut oil, honey, avocados, unsweetened cocoa powder, and peppermint oil. :)

Chocolate & vanilla ice cream cone...... for 54¢ :jaw: However, it was quite good.

Here's the ice cream cone I had the day before:

20141029_151530_zpse5ce5719.jpg

Like I said, it was quite good

Last edited:
I had lemon and bacon cup cake..i was unaware bacon in it,seems awful but it nice

I had my husband hide the Halloween candy but I couldn't resist tonight. I'm so weak:)

Danny Amendola New England Patriot haha

Had that earlier this week. :)

dutch+apple+pie.jpg

Back