What's your dessert today?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
cupcakes from a bakery at Chelsea Market in NYC called "Annie" something.

970307_10102855127523439_90305748_n.jpg

oh god these cupcakes were so awful. we threw it out. waste of money. I ought to go back to bakery and scream at her - "HOW DARE YOU!" :mad2:

I've been eating little bit of this homemade caramel yellow cake that one of my dad's co-workers made for him for his retirement party. I rarely eat anything with refined sugar or processed flour in it and when I do, I have a very small amount at a time from an actual cut piece, as opposed to the usual large piece of it. I wanted a small sliver of the cake to try and ended up with an average sized piece, so what I've been doing is, every morning at breakfast, have a little bit on a spoon. Lasted about a week.

oh god these cupcakes were so awful. we threw it out. waste of money. I ought to go back to bakery and scream at her - "HOW DARE YOU!" :mad2:

how much was it?

exactly as shown in the pix

no. Annie something. Amy's Bread is very good and has been there for a long time. this Annie-something is new and it wasn't there last year.

I had to forward to my phone.. oh its too expensive.. you could at least inform them that you dont enjoy them. It hurts their business unless they get better feedbacks from :mad2:

you being cruel,i stuck in house cant get anything and i reeeeeaaallly love a cup cake

Jiro, have you tried Walmart mini cupcakes?

It tastes okay but too cheap - $2.

Blech. I don't like cupcakes, I hate frosting, unless it's the whipped cream kind, regular frosting is too sweet. AND red velvet cake is just dreadful.

I've had a couple small hand fulls of dark chocolate chips though :D mmmmmm

Baskin Robbins Daquiri Ice. One of my favorites since childhood.

Generally nuts and fruit for me, with everything Elsie, you know that cliche'd term 'in moderation', but like Ambrosia, I would never consume turbo charged sweets. Just repulsive!LOL

Generally nuts and fruit for me, with everything Elsie, you know that cliche'd term 'in moderation', but like Ambrosia, I would never consume turbo charged sweets. Just repulsive!LOL

You are what you eat!!! :nana:

:drool:My weakness those looks so good! I need more will power to say , no to those :lol: What's up with the lingere:giggle:

Back