What's your dessert today?

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Amtrak have some good dinners too, one of the route in California Zephyr had salmon and steak options for dinner as well as cheesecake dessert. I was in the sleeper accommodations as well... worth a trip. ;)

Enjoy your trip!

Chocolate Lava Cake. Skipped my "free" lunch (meals come with sleeper accommodations) so I'd have room for it after my steak & mashed potatoes dinner (last night I was too stuffed for dessert).

LoveBlue

Amtrak have some good dinners too, one of the route in California Zephyr had salmon and steak options for dinner as well as cheesecake dessert. I was in the sleeper accommodations as well... worth a trip. ;)

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks. I'll be on the Zephyr going home.

Annie09Z

It's apple season now, so I've made an apple crisp for dinner tonite. Of course I had to sample it to make sure it was ok to serve, ha!

dertyhoez

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1413918419.674245.jpg
This isn't the actual picture, but I made these for dessert the other day. They were delicious and super healthy! It's just coconut oil, honey, avocados, unsweetened cocoa powder, and peppermint oil. :)

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Chocolate & vanilla ice cream cone...... for 54¢ :jaw: However, it was quite good.

Here's the ice cream cone I had the day before:

Like I said, it was quite good

Last edited: