What's Your Biggest Frustration in the Tech World?

What's the most frustrating thing that you encounter in the tech world and why?

I'm a fellow deaf individual researching the intersection of deafness, tech and barriers to inclusivity. I would greatly value any insights you might provide!

DeafDucky

that captioning of videos is uneven and still not standardized because it is theoretically harder to caption personal videos (not anymore- people are just lazy) or platforms don't support it (currently my FB and FB Purity somehow broke my ability to see closed captions (Open captions are fine)....)

hmm what else....Technology has been a big plus for me more than negative/frustration aside from the lack of/unevenness of captioned videos...

peekaboo

that captioning of videos is uneven and still not standardized because it is theoretically harder to caption personal videos (not anymore- people are just lazy) or platforms don't support it (currently my FB and FB Purity somehow broke my ability to see closed captions (Open captions are fine)....)

hmm what else....Technology has been a big plus for me more than negative/frustration aside from the lack of/unevenness of captioned videos...
I have to agree with this. CC is not 100%