What's wrong with men!!!!

Nothing wrong with being a lesbian... Let's not get a bit homophobic in here.

Now thats not nice. You haven't met me yet.

Dude, you're posting on a "vent about dudes" thread. Pretty sure most of these people don't literally think that every single man ever is identical and identically terrible. Let it be.

Eww...but I hate to ask...are you lesbian? What you said in your post above reminds me of sci-fi movie on tv some years ago. I can't remember what name was it but I do remember one actor's name I know was in it.

Why would someone's sexual orientation bother you?

Not true.. I think technology has advanced enough so we could survive without men.

But I think we women should keep a few men around for heavy lifting and reproductive purposes :giggle:
That is socially impossible, no matter how you want it to be, it is socially impossible. Or catastrophic disaster in the end. So sorry to give you such a bad news, but that's a realistic answer. History 101 about Amazons supports my answer.

Either accept the world you live in or deny it all and play role-playing game 24/7. Good luck.

Reminder that men and women are equal..

I just startled that on the television shows more about what the men did naughty. I reckon that men don't know how to cover up from TV public! :giggle:

That is socially impossible, no matter how you want it to be, it is socially impossible. Or catastrophic disaster in the end. So sorry to give you such a bad news, but that's a realistic answer. History 101 about Amazons supports my answer.

Either accept the world you live in or deny it all and play role-playing game 24/7. Good luck.

Really? "History 101" teaches you cultural myths? The stories surrounding the ancient Amazons, as known in popular culture, are wildly distorted at best.

Hahaha this thread is funny to read....well what can i say? im a guy and dont worry im the one of the few good guys in this planet lol dont shoot at me!! i came in peace tho i have dated a girl and guess what? She CHEATS!! lol everyone cheat, being lied on, taking advantages, and the whole nine...you choose the person and you gunna stick with it until something happens then move on and find someone better..

Hahaha this thread is funny to read....well what can i say? im a guy and dont worry im the one of the few good guys in this planet lol dont shoot at me!! i came in peace tho i have dated a girl and guess what? She CHEATS!! lol everyone cheat, being lied on, taking advantages, and the whole nine...you choose the person and you gunna stick with it until something happens then move on and find someone better..

Yeah... no. Not everyone cheats. Move along.

Not true.. I think technology has advanced enough so we could survive without men.

But I think we women should keep a few men around for heavy lifting and reproductive purposes :giggle:

And for killing waterbugs when the raid runs out.:giggle:

It would be sooo nice for new law set the cheating/adultery being outlaw or facing the serious consequences.

Back