What's the temperature in your town?

Hot, in the eighties and due to stay that way all week. At least no heating bills, I guess.

I'll trade you for my 100 degree heat. I would love for it to be in the 80's right now. I'm in the mood for fall weather but honestly, that just does not happen here.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the heat and hate the cold but I could use some cooler weather, it's been in the 120's here this summer.

Care to trade? LOL

I'll trade you for my 100 degree heat. I would love for it to be in the 80's right now. I'm in the mood for fall weather but honestly, that just does not happen here.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the heat and hate the cold but I could use some cooler weather, it's been in the 120's here this summer.

Care to trade? LOL

I lived in El Paso for many many years. 80 in Iowa is worse than 100 in El Paso.

So sure I would trade!

I lived in El Paso for many many years. 80 in Iowa is worse than 100 in El Paso.

So sure I would trade!

I am going to guess humidity? I can't stand humidity...that is one reason why I do love the desert, it's just way too hot when it hits the 120's. I guess I shouldn't complain...although my $300 light be is a big ouch.

It's 51 degrees. I'm cold. But it's Michigan, so what else should I expect this time a year. It's only going to go down from here.

Eighties until Thursday when it looks like a long stretch in the low sixties. Can't wait!

I was outside all day and I'd say it was around mid 70s tuhday...rain a lot last nite. :rockon:

101° Today

You must live somewhere near me. It was suppose to be cooling off later in the week, now that has change to 100+ degrees again. Waiting, waiting, waiting for cooler weather.

Back