What's the temperature in your town?

63°F not bad cold!

Warm 86 degrees, going back into the 90's over the weekend:) I am so ready for rain and cooler weather.

Mid 80's today. Cold front coming through now so will get in the 50's tonight then only in the 70's tomorrow. I think Monday will only be in the 60's then back to the 70's.

59. A good temperature for the first day of fall!

WOW that is a pretty big, nice change. It is 91 here right now but it is only 4:30pm. Last night I opened the windows since it cooled off fairly nice. Someone around us burned their toast or something that smelled like that. Sometimes all the BBQ's smell so good:giggle:

Cooling down. The squirrels are very busy today collecting/eating the acorns on the ground from the huge oak trees along our street.

Cooling down. The squirrels are very busy today collecting/eating the acorns on the ground from the huge oak trees along our street.

OMG, I have acorns everywhere on the side of the yard...from 70-90 foot oak trees...the trees are hangin high right above my room...pretty cool!

Last night was in low 40s... it was wonderful...had so many 90+ weather this summer. Today's forecast is 68..

84 and mostly cloudy according to the Weather Channel online

Hot & humid according to me.

Back