What's the temperature in your town?

80. Nice!

93 today and I had to walk home from school with a heavy back pack :/
Aww... poor thing. ;)

I remember carrying a huge bag all over when I was in junior high. I carried all of my books to all of my classes. Thought, "Better safe than sorry." Well, turns out I was more sorry than I felt safe. So, I stopped doing it when I entered high school. :)

By the time I was in college, I had a system of how I carried my books. :thumb:

Lately, it's been getting cooler. I think it finally started getting cooler on Saturday morning (few days ago).

I have a 55-oz travel mug I got from 7-Eleven. I use it for discount refills when I go to Quik Trip. I fill it up with ice completely and nothing else. I'll leave it in my car while working my rounds. When it gets hot enough, it's also when I start to get thirsty. That's when the ice has already started to melt. So, I get my needed water throughout the day. :)

Anyways, before last week... it was so hot that the water would start forming by 9 am. This week, water doesn't start forming until after 10 am.

82F and mostly cloudy. Had rain earlier today for most of the morning.

90! But it is supposed to start a major cooldown on Thursday.

It's 63 at 5 am :D if only it could stay that all day, but it's going to be in the late 90's today :(

84 and rip currents until 8pm. Mostly Cloudy. We had a lot of rain this morning.

72! But will be in the eighties again starting tomorrow.

Wirelessly posted

100 degrees today

70's.
Too bad my mower is in the shop. Hope I have a high enough setting on it to mow the ever growing grass when I get it back. Good news is that I don't think it's going to cost a lot to get fixed (they're waiting on a part) since they didn't call before ordering the part(s) which they said they would if the cost was going to be high.

81, but waiting anxious for Monday when it will only have a high of 65.

Back