What's the temperature in your town?

86 and down from 94 earlier. Partly Cloudy.

A beautiful 75 degrees. Going back to the 90's next week, but I am enjoying today. :)

Beautiful and 72 degrees, but forecast for the nineties midweek.

COMFORTABLE!!
Too bad my mower died before I finished the front/side yards. I probably would gotten at least half the back yard done too since it is comfortable today. :(

COMFORTABLE!!
Too bad my mower died before I finished the front/side yards. I probably would gotten at least half the back yard done too since it is comfortable today. :(

At first I thought that said "mother" and I thought you were awfully callous to keep worrying about the yard! :shock:

At first I thought that said "mother" and I thought you were awfully callous to keep worrying about the yard! :shock:

:lol:
Actually, if my mother were alive today, she'd would have celebrated her 100th birthday last Wednesday....and I'd still be worrying about my lawn. ;)

69F in my town at the moment... it's still warm outside.

:lol:
Actually, if my mother were alive today, she'd would have celebrated her 100th birthday last Wednesday....and I'd still be worrying about my lawn. ;)

If you saw my lawn, you'd know I don't really worry about it. I get to the yard work when I have time, energy, desire to work on it, etc. If my neighbors don't like it (and no, I don't let things get out of hand), then they can come over and mow/trim/weed/etc.

Last night, I saw my breath b/c of the cold weather..had to be in high 40's. :rockon: I truly love it.. I always hated misquitos. (I know I mispelled the word)

Mid 70s right now

Back