What's the temperature in your town?

I should have gone out today. Just saw the temerature is only 79 degrees, high of 84. That is like Fall weather for us. Monday back to 100!!!

Finally down to 86. And it looks like that will be the high each day for the next few days. With the exception of Monday, which is forecast to be 91.

I should have gone out today. Just saw the temerature is only 79 degrees, high of 84. That is like Fall weather for us. Monday back to 100!!!

Oh no! Don't remind me of the Cali heat. I can't wait till Fall gets here. :D

It's 78 degrees here at this time. It's supposed to rain all weekend long. If that's the case, thank you Isaac for bringing the rain. We need it here, lol.

It's barely 6 am here and the suns coming up, but it's a cool 57 degrees outside. I'm going to miss it when the clock hits around 8 O'Clock :/

Beautiful, so far from normal, 72 degrees in September!!!

Our highs for this next week will be between 88 and 90.

Wirelessly posted

Hot been in the 90's and not cooled down

We had 100 today, and it hasn't cooled down that much yet. It's hard to believe it's already September!

It's been around 117 here but if cooled down to 100 today thank gosh! It gets so flippin' hot here! I really hate snow and winter but I am sure wishing a cold front would come through. On the bright side, I do love the fact that I can wear flip flops year around here...it's the only show I practically wear. Gosh, I adore my flip flops...and their many, many colors! hehe

86 and storms moving is. Also heard that Issac is making a comeback for North Florida soon.

68 and FOGGY! Great day to trim hedges and cut off those branches!

Back