What's the temperature in your town?

justagirl

Hot, in the eighties and due to stay that way all week. At least no heating bills, I guess.
I'll trade you for my 100 degree heat. I would love for it to be in the 80's right now. I'm in the mood for fall weather but honestly, that just does not happen here.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the heat and hate the cold but I could use some cooler weather, it's been in the 120's here this summer.

Care to trade? LOL

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
I'll trade you for my 100 degree heat. I would love for it to be in the 80's right now. I'm in the mood for fall weather but honestly, that just does not happen here.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the heat and hate the cold but I could use some cooler weather, it's been in the 120's here this summer.

Care to trade? LOL
I lived in El Paso for many many years. 80 in Iowa is worse than 100 in El Paso.

So sure I would trade!

justagirl

I lived in El Paso for many many years. 80 in Iowa is worse than 100 in El Paso.

So sure I would trade!
I am going to guess humidity? I can't stand humidity...that is one reason why I do love the desert, it's just way too hot when it hits the 120's. I guess I shouldn't complain...although my $300 light be is a big ouch.

RonnyJ

It's 51 degrees. I'm cold. But it's Michigan, so what else should I expect this time a year. It's only going to go down from here.

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Eighties until Thursday when it looks like a long stretch in the low sixties. Can't wait!