What's the most stupid /unbelievable thing you ever heard?

I've a Toro S 120 snowblower that I am trying to sell. I had 2 people who were interested in it. They lost interest rather quickly when they realized it was an electric not gas. If you do a quick google, you'll see those are electric snowblower not gas ones.

When i was hard of hearing...I used to work with someone a few years ago who said "you can stick metal in the microwave" HAHAHA :laugh2:

I've seen that cd in microwave thing, but never actually had the guts to go and put on in the microwave lol.

Its so much fun...lol...you should try it sometime just for the heck of it. When I was in college my roommate showed me.

Its so much fun...lol...you should try it sometime just for the heck of it. When I was in college my roommate showed me.

What college did you go to? haha Our college isn't anything like that. But, today was interesting there was a girl fight when i walked out of the library in front of me. It was awkward. My friend was signing to me what they were saying and i was like i don't know what to do. Should i go back in the library? hahaha

What college did you go to? haha Our college isn't anything like that. But, today was interesting there was a girl fight when i walked out of the library in front of me. It was awkward. My friend was signing to me what they were saying and i was like i don't know what to do. Should i go back in the library? hahaha

Texas A&M. Were they just yelling at one another? Or where they really going at it? (ie fist and hair pulling) some girls fight so silly...lol It's like if you are going to fight then land a good punch, not pull hair and scratch each other.

BTW welcome to college, you will see some interesting things. I think one of the funniest things I saw was guys running through the quad in their boxer shorts with a chicken under one arm screaming something about Chick-Fli-A and BBQ sauce. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they were either drunk or it was a dare....or both. LMAO

Texas A&M. Were they just yelling at one another? Or where they really going at it? (ie fist and hair pulling) some girls fight so silly...lol It's like if you are going to fight then land a good punch, not pull hair and scratch each other.

BTW welcome to college, you will see some interesting things. I think one of the funniest things I saw was guys running through the quad in their boxer shorts with a chicken under one arm screaming something about Chick-Fli-A and BBQ sauce. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they were either drunk or it was a dare....or both. LMAO

They were just yelling at each other. Apparently, one slept with the others boyfriend and decided to out her in front of the school, but before doing that she went on Facebook and asked "If you think this girl is a whore click like" and within a day that girls post got 100 likes. Their argument was about to get physical and the campus cop had to break it up.And, Lol thanks for the welcome, but i've been at this school for like years. Like since 08 off and on, but thanks anyway. Haha Bbq sauce and a chicken really? *rofl :laugh2:

They were just yelling at each other. Apparently, one slept with the others boyfriend and decided to out her in front of the school, but before doing that she went on Facebook and asked "If you think this girl is a whore click like" and within a day that girls post got 100 likes. Their argument was about to get physical and the campus cop had to break it up.And, Lol thanks for the welcome, but i've been at this school for like years. Like since 08 off and on, but thanks anyway. Haha Bbq sauce and a chicken really? *rofl :laugh2:

It's Texas, what can I say? :D

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

How can you talk?

Last week I assisted a Swiss national who wanted to ensure he was getting off the train at the right station. My husband and I were getting off at the same station and told him to disembark at the same time. He proceeded to ask another question which I didn't pick up due to his accent and looked at my husband for clarification. I then mentioned that I did this because of my deafness. He then asked how can I talk if I am deaf....
I said "Gee, I don't use my ears to talk!" oh duh! :giggle:

A few years ago I worked in housekeeping for a vacation condo rental agency, we cleaned condos in 5 different complexes up and down the same road. Well i worked with an absolute moron (lots of stories of stupid stuff this woman said) but she used to do a lot of dumpster diving, always checking to see if people threw away "good" stuff. Both of us were room inspectors, most of the time, so we didn't work with each other all day but all of us inspectors would get together for lunch, but we would see each other here and there over the course of the day. I saw her one morning, she was all excited because someone threw away an entire 6 pack of beer.

Saw her at lunch later that day, I'm in my car about to take off and she comes up with her 6 pack to show it off...I look at it, look at her
me:Betty that's O'douls, there's no alcohol in it
Betty: yes there is, look, it says 5% alcohol
me: Betty, that says .5%, that's like half a percent, you'd get more f'd up if you drank a whole bottle of nyquil

I shouldn't have told her, just let her go home and drink and start thinking there was something wrong with her when she wasn't getting a buzz

well i was going to say 'the big mo' from last week's post of the guy with an extremely large moustache, i was asking everybody 'would you kiss him?' lol...hilirious... but now i just saw a thread titled "Police use Taser on blind man, thinking his cane was samurai sword" by rockin'robin, ...must say this is one of the biggest fuckups ive came across..pigs are shit for brains...
they only become cops because half of them cant get a real job...so they become wankers..

I find it amusing when a new month starts and everybody’s like: “oh thank God September ended, welcome October hope you’ll be a good month” or “Hope everybody have a good new month and hope it’ll be better!” Or when it’s Sunday and everybody’s like: “oh God noooooo! tomorrow’s Monday! :O God I hate Mondays!”
I’m like: ser-i-ous-ly. GET USED TO IT, YOU HAVE LIVED A LOT OF MONDAYS ALL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. Get over it, make it wortwhile or STFU! LOL

One of the many I've heard....
Is due to the suubject of bø, due to not using dedorant.. well I heard that when a man has bo it is a very calming and turns on women. Lol yeah right

When i was a kid, i asked my mom what it meant when someone flipped someone off. She said it was dirty. I later alone flipped my middle finger and tried smelling it if it was dirty.

Okay, for me, I've heard plenty..
1) a friend telling me that she takes two hours to put on makeup.
2) a bunch of guys saying that the Terry Fox runs shouldn't have the name Terry Fox in the names of the races.
3) that one girl decided to do a drug at a summer camp and ending up running away and tackled to the ground...
Sadly, these quotes are all true.

I have one. I heard somebody say at a sex theater, "I hope she does bareback."

Back