What's the best gift for your fiance?

Weshoulddo

Reaction score
I'm helping out a friend. She doesn't know what to give her fiance, and he has hearing issues. I don't know if that has something to do with the gift, but she wants to give the message of encouragement or that she loves him no matter. I hope I'm saying things right.

For a cook, I love to cook too, a great set of really good quality knives always makes me happy.

For a cook, I love to cook too, a great set of really good quality knives always makes me happy.
I was actually thinking about this! lol thanks so much. I'll tell her right away. I think he's going to love it, too. They're a great couple. Just a few bumps here and there, but it's normal right? Anyhow, thanks again for your brilliant suggestion. It's going to be great.

Knives are a good suggestion. When your friend and her fiance get married, I totally recommend Wusthof knives. All hands down to the best brand. They last me 10 years!

How about Lodge cast iron pan, and heat resistant gloves? They're a great gift.

Totally agree. Great quality lasts. I'll suggest this to her, and the iron pan and gloves, too. Thanks so much. I really wish this couple a great life ahead. They've gone through a rough patch. Not sure if it's related to her fiance's hearing problem. It's not her. Sometimes, he just acts as if she's making it a big deal which she definitely doesn't. I just think he's being over sensitive about it. Oh, and you guys might want to check out this site ReGain. They have a lot of informative writeups. I know, may be out of topic, but I was just reading one of their's a while ago. Great stuff. And again thanks for all the suggestions! Means a lot.

Totally agree. Great quality lasts. I'll suggest this to her, and the iron pan and gloves, too. Thanks so much. I really wish this couple a great life ahead. They've gone through a rough patch. Not sure if it's related to her fiance's hearing problem. It's not her. Sometimes, he just acts as if she's making it a big deal which she definitely doesn't. I just think he's being over sensitive about it. Oh, and you guys might want to check out this site ReGain. They have a lot of informative writeups. I know, may be out of topic, but I was just reading one of their's a while ago. Great stuff. And again thanks for all the suggestions! Means a lot.

No problem. I don't know what ReGain is. I looked it up and it's about relationship counseling. That's cool. If relationship counseling didn't help, its the best way to end it. My sister in law tried everything to save her marriage. You name it. Marriage counselor, professional meetings, etc. Until her soon to ex husband dropped a bomb that he wanted to walk away from the marriage. Believe it or not, she feels a LOT better. She doesn't have a burden on her shoulder anymore. I am really glad it's the best for her and her kids.

Back