What's for dinner?

DeafDoc1

Premium Member
Reaction score
So what's on the menu for dinner tonight? Have a great recipe you want to share?

Tonight's boring, chili and salad for me.

This may look strange.

I am eating Nile Spice Potato Leek soup which is a cup of soup that you just pour boiling water in.

And Thai Kitchen Spring Onion soup which you make the same way.

Later I am going to have spinach salad. Which comes out of a bag.

Also new flavor of Diet Dr. Pepper, cherry.

I am a little lazy tonight.

I made BBQ, which the boys love. Along with FF and tea.

I just boil the beef or pork all day....add BBQ sauce, mustard, little hot sauce, onion/garlic salt, pepper, mix it in all well after pulling the meat apart, and we eat it on Italian bread.

Very fast!

I made BBQ, which the boys love. Along with FF and tea.

I just boil the beef or pork all day....add BBQ sauce, mustard, little hot sauce, onion/garlic salt, pepper, mix it in all well after pulling the meat apart, and we eat it on Italian bread.

Very fast!

Yum, now I'm getting hungry.

Smoke grilled loin chops, seasoned black beans over wild rice, and steamed brussels sprouts all washed down with a lime spritzer.

Smoke grilled loin chops, seasoned black beans over wild rice, and steamed brussels sprouts all washed down with a lime spritzer.

you have the best one so far. Wish I was visiting you!

Boca burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, chopped onion. I had 2 of these. Am done with food for a few hours.

Boca burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, chopped onion. I had 2 of these. Am done with food for a few hours.

I've never been a big fan of Boca as I'm more of a Morningstar kinda guy.

Tonight was fried fish filet with garlic potatoes

For tonight dinner, probably pasta with meatballs but I need to get more pasta sauce. I do have one left in my pantry but not the flavor I want. Along with either cheese bread or garlic bread. Just simple dinner. :) I could change my mind but wait and see how I'll feel by end of the day!

peanut butter and jelly sandwich with glass of milk. No time to cook !

Lst night, eggplant parmesan and caesar salad. Tonight.....I guess I'll make that decision when the time gets here.:giggle:

Back