What????????

KeWoOLeE

Reaction score
what??? no new threads or any new posts????? i havent been on AD since yesterday afternoon!!... :( i guess everyone is out, enjoying the such beautiful weather!!!... oh well.... :wave:

What beautiful weather? You talking about the dark clouds and the rain????? Yeah, apparently everyone's busy with school, work, etc. and cannot find time to post new posts yet.

Originally posted by deafgal01
What beautiful weather? You talking about the dark clouds and the rain????? Yeah, apparently everyone's busy with school, work, etc. and cannot find time to post new posts yet.

yeah - ugh .... cloudy here

I so agree.. You're not even too far from me! Has it rained over there in your area yet? It did here at lunchtime. I ended up getting soaked on the way back to my dorm from the cafeteria.

thats sad - because its sooooo beautiful here, allll sunny and warmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! :D

I so agree.. You're not even too far from me! Has it rained over there in your area yet? It did here at lunchtime. I ended up getting soaked on the way back to my dorm from the cafeteria.

yah it rained this morning but recently stopped

Your college in Indiana?

here is suck weather, we have million of snow here. hard to out very much for me :( :ugh:

since this thread is still slow..

if you guys didnt post any of new posts, just because the weather is so terrible outside... u get to be stuck in the house.. get on AD and post some more new posts ;)

I have no time for AD due to school that's why in the past few days I have been posting less and less. BUt sooner or later I will have more free time to post.

I was spending quality time with my girl for the last 5 days, so I didn't have the chance to create new threads. Now that I'm back, it won't be long until you'll notice new threads created by me.

I encourage y'all to create new threads, too! Just think of something that happened in your life, or if you have a question on a certain topic, just post away! :)

Yup, college rules my life (not to mention club meetings, working as lifeguard, and my boyfriend). Let's face it, I'm a slave to school mostly while having a social life on the side.

Back