What would you rather be doing right now??

Damn, wish I seen this sooner. I bought a new Yamaha to replace my dads old 1968 Bently as it warped and was falling apart due to my dads friend who borrowed it years ago left it in a damp basement. I bought the Yamaha to replace it and threw the bently in the trash, I could have made this instead for my next house to put in either the art room or music studio...damnit. Oh well, I can buy an old beater at Goodwill if I want later.

Goodwill sells old pickup trucks??? Lol

Jane- I think Beowulf realized that otherwise he wouldn't have put a lol at the end :).

Sorry, even as big as it is I missed the LOL. I am in the midst of eating breakfast as well so the only thing I can think of to account for it is that I must not really be ready to go yet!

Celebrating! Got the sparkling stuff out and music loud whoo hoo!! Early turkey day haha
I have to wait for turkey dinner tomorrow, drats!

I'm thinking I would like to be going batshit crazy right now.

Looking forward to non turkey dinner tomorrow!

LOL We already have our dinner set for tomorrow.. Leftover Corn Chowder from Tuesday night and philly cheese steak sandwiches from last night from a new place here in town (We did take out and Mom only ate half of hers, I couldn't finish mine- tummy was being rebellious- dad ordered something else).

I'd rather be going to a hotel right now and getting some much needed R&R. And anything else in between. Sit in my little robe, sip a drink, and whatever else.

I rather be in Hawaii enjoying the good life!

Drink fresh pineapple juice, eat lots of good food and enjoy the beaches.

I would rather stay home with my dog but got to go to work .

I'd rather be waiting for spring. Snow and ice has arrived. And 20's temps. Ick. I have spring plans, so hurry up, Spring!

I'd rather be waiting for spring. Snow and ice has arrived. And 20's temps. Ick. I have spring plans, so hurry up, Spring!

Since no one else is asking, I will. What kind of plans?

I'd rather be a lazy beach bum somewhere in the Caribbean than studying for my college math finals.

Back