What would you rather be doing right now??

I would rather be retired:D that won't happen anytime soon lol

I really like my job, so I am happy where I am, but I just got a text from my husband and he is on the side of the road with a flat tire :( so he would rather be a lot of places.

Last edited:
The lug nuts wouldn't come off so he had to be towed.
What a bummer ! I wouldn't be able to change a tire now. My dad showed up to jack up my car and take off the tire and put it back on , I had to take the tire off myself lug nuts and all . We didn't have cell phones then so dad wanted to made sure I knew how to fixed a flat tire if I got one.

A lot of cars now are sold without a spare at all. As a large pickup owner I am amazed that with all the hundreds of thousands of larger vehicles on the roads that the portable lifting jacks available are basically not versatile, strong/tall, and portable enough.
In order to be properly prepared you need an air compressor and a heavy high lift hydraulic trolley jack and several sturdy wood blocks. It helps to have more than one kind of jack. This is awkward and a waste of space. It is a different time in history that replaces do it for yourself with expensive service. Still I see a gap in the market for the right portable jack.

A lot of cars now are sold without a spare at all. As a large pickup owner I am amazed that with all the hundreds of thousands of larger vehicles on the roads that the portable lifting jacks available are basically not versatile, strong/tall, and portable enough.
In order to be properly prepared you need an air compressor and a heavy high lift hydraulic trolley jack and several sturdy wood blocks. It helps to have more than one kind of jack. This is awkward and a waste of space. It is a different time in history that replaces do it for yourself with expensive service. Still I see a gap in the market for the right portable jack.
Maybe you can fill that gap and come up with the right kind of jack. :)

Back