What would you rather be doing right now??

In front of a crackling fire. I replaced frozen pipes almost all day, and my fingers, they are still frozen.
I hope your fingers unfreeze soon. At this very moment it is -3 here. Love it. (NOT)

Ahhh, got it.
My only excuse is lack of wit because of the SNOW. lol

I hope your fingers unfreeze soon. At this very moment it is -3 here. Love it. (NOT)

Weatherman says we might receive some SNOW....not since 1989 have we had any....and it's a very comfortable 70-something right now...LOL

I would rather be up and cleaning house, putting away all the Christmas stuff. I had major oral surgery on Tuesday, they had to move my sinuses plus operate on both sides of my mouth. If I bend over the pain is intense. So, I will be resting up a few more days which is fine since we are having a huge winter storm all weekend. Hopefully, in a few days I can get back to getting things done. Need to find some good movies to watch.

I would rather be up and cleaning house, putting away all the Christmas stuff. I had major oral surgery on Tuesday, they had to move my sinuses plus operate on both sides of my mouth. If I bend over the pain is intense. So, I will be resting up a few more days which is fine since we are having a huge winter storm all weekend. Hopefully, in a few days I can get back to getting things done. Need to find some good movies to watch.
Take it easy and heal. Hope you find those good movies or a series to binge watch.

Oh, gosh, that doesn't sound like fun...get well soon!

Ugh. Get well soon

Snow here in NC now.... yay? LOL

Angel hope you feel better soon.. rest up!

Even Texas has snow right now...

Get well soon, hope things get better. Yes, we have a major storm through this weekend, that should give you a good rest at home.

Angel hope you feel better soon.. rest up!

Even Texas has snow right now...
The snow is a pay back for all the times southerners complain about the northerners complaining :D

The snow is a pay back for all the times southerners complain about the northerners complaining :D

8.gif

Get well soon

Rather be on the Beach...the wind chill here is like the 10's...rained a lot last night...but forecast says no snow....So it's just wet, soggy and cold, forecast for all the weekend. Would be nice if I had a fireplace....

Back