What would you rather be doing right now??

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
I rather be in Massachusetts watching my favorite NFL team :gorgeous2: ( NE Patriots)

Mieke

Belgian ASL noob
hmmm since its still pretty early here, im in doubt between "sleeping" and "somewhere in an ASL class practising"

For now Lets say sleep is a lot easier to achieve

shel90

Audist are not welcome
Premium Member
I would rather continue to stay at home instead of going to the gym but I am going to force myself to get up soon.

Lau2046

Nothing. My mother is out of the hospital after having back surgery and my family is up to help with her care; I'm glad to be right where I am in the moment.

Laura

Audiofuzzy

Eggs are not meat, just protein. For something to be considered meat, it must be made of skin and flesh and eggs are neither.
Eggs are animal by-product.
Some vegetarians think of eggs as "meat" because they do come from an animal but this is not correct.
Technically, eggs are not even dairy.
Just by-product of an animal.

Fuzzy

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Well I bought one of the last 2016 American Standard Stratocasters - Olympic white/maple...:)

Laura
I had a rare BC Rich Warlock a Bently Series10 and a few others like Gibson, Fender, Dean...
It's cool that you guys are into electric guitars. I used to play my guitar regularly so I used to buy, trade and sell electric guitars a lot. Currently I own an original 1956 Gibson Les Paul, 1968 Fender Telecaster, and a 2008 Martin HD-28V acoustic guitar.

Cappy

Eggs are not meat, just protein. For something to be considered meat, it must be made of skin and flesh and eggs are neither.
Eggs are animal by-product.
Some vegetarians think of eggs as "meat" because they do come from an animal but this is not correct.
Technically, eggs are not even dairy.
Just by-product of an animal.
You confused me, regardless...I love fried egg sandwiches.

sonocativo

It's cool that you guys are into electric guitars. I used to play my guitar regularly so I used to buy, trade and sell electric guitars a lot. Currently I own an original 1956 Gibson Les Paul, 1968 Fender Telecaster, and a 2008 Martin HD-28V acoustic guitar.
Do you play in any bands Alex?
Ive played in a few during high school ( a couple different groups of friends ) played country, bluegrass and Rock/Heavy Metal. Now I'm more country and Pop. Not in any more bands but some are doing really well playing at some well known venues today ( guess I should have stayed with them ) but life takes over after school days.

Lau2046

I would love to get a telecaster - butterscotch with maple....