What would you rather be doing right now??

I rather be enjoying my summer! I have two weeks to go working summer school and summer is on! Time to play :D
Play with the men down south? ;)

awesome! Good luck and I also hope it's a better fit for you :)

<psst-- know of any IT jobs where you work?> This whole "who you know rather than what you know to get a job" is maddening....lol

The servers are off site, no one seems to know about them. :lol: Are you IT peeps hideous?

The servers are off site, no one seems to know about them. :lol: Are you IT peeps hideous?

I know nuthink about servers! I'm more of a software/coding/programming guy than hardware and servers (including the old Mainframe ones)... I understand what a cloud does but the mechanics behind it I have zero idea on.

So.. only half hideous ;)

I have the faintest idea what the hell ya'll talking about :lol: :hmm:
But hey, am enjoying reading ya'lls post :razz:
Well I can add that I know something about websites and forums just thought I add my tidbit in there somewhere in ya'll conversation :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm. It might get me banned what I rather be doing :D

You ladies.... stop talking about Peurto RIco or Filipino and now Portugal. :lol: I don’t need to change my underwear otherwise my boyfriend would notice!

Boyfriend? I thought you were married and had just had a large new home build maybe two years ago at the most.

Not at all. I was in auditing, plus divorce burned me out. I made the move to accounting management, I’m so done with irresponsible delinquents. :lol:

I hope it was handling financial problems involved in other peoples divorces that burned you out; not that you have gone through one yourself.

Boyfriend? I thought you were married and had just had a large new home build maybe two years ago at the most.
No, I’m no longer married. And, the new home home build was 4 years ago.

I hope it was handling financial problems involved in other peoples divorces that burned you out; not that you have gone through one yourself.

No Jane, what I do has nothing to do with divorce settlements.

Looking into getting Fitbit... my sister recommends it. Gonna give it a try. :)

bored to tears, dang i wished I had gone out today! Now I wished I was out of town!

bored to tears, dang i wished I had gone out today! Now I wished I was out of town!

Nice way to meet people when you go to a random Starbucks lol it’s like a bar , meet , talk and go home lol

Back