What would you rather be doing right now??

Yeah it is very odd that bathroom is next to kitchen. Kitchen is too small to have any kind of space heater. My table and four chairs are in the way. My friend said we don't need it...we can survive the cold.

Good luck. You may get better circulation from the main heating system than you expect!

Speaking of space heaters, my furnace died last night. HVAC came today and said unrepairable. $3000 estimate. Dunno if that includes labor. Labor is prolly double that. Shit. Life goes on.

Speaking of space heaters, my furnace died last night. HVAC came today and said unrepairable. $3000 estimate. Dunno if that includes labor. Labor is prolly double that. Shit. Life goes on.
Wow! Did you buy space heaters for now? I hope water pipes does not break due to the cold weather.

It should include labor. Ask them. And shop around--they're very competitive.

I rather be in Las Vegas, NV eating that Chicago deep dish pizza. After , go to a TSO show. That’s a dream !

Wow! Did you buy space heaters for now? I hope water pipes does not break due to the cold weather.

Didn't need to buy any. I already have 3. They are doing a good job at keeping my house a toasty 70 degrees.

I rather be at the beach enjoying the dining and shopping. Even get a sail cruise around the local beach. Sounds very nice right now.

I would rather be taking a shower. I'm making pea soup and letting it simmer, so I need to get in the shower to clean up for the day.

-26 windchills tmw. My apt will be cold. I would rather be somewhere in South where it is warm.

Except the South is very cold right now. So, you gals have to find a new location to get warm! :cold:

May I suggest Aruba?

-26 windchills tmw. My apt will be cold. I would rather be somewhere in South where it is warm.

You'll have to go WAAAY south.. past Florida to find anything warm. I'll go with you.

Been a long time since I've seen almost the entire US encased in a COLD snap... and a large portion with snow.

It's -15 right now, with an expected high of 3. This is tiresome. But I guess I'm used to it, being from Minnesota. I'd like to just stay in today but my mom wants me to drive her to the mall.

That sounds so nice, since where I'm at its 2f above and -7f this morning.

I noticed you only used the “I rather go to the beach “part of my quote tsk tsk

Stay in the freezing cold:razz:

Back