What would you rather be doing right now??

Can I take a number if he cancels? I'm willing to go as low as #56. Just for pizza and stuff.
You can take a number, but only if you bring the 5-gallon bucket. After all, you did say I needed it.

"What would you rather be doing right now??"

........ Nothing. Nothing at all. That conversation between you two was good. Lol

I'd rather be warm! It was 9 degrees out this morning. It has since inched up to 11 degrees. Whoo hoo!

I'd rather be warm! It was 9 degrees out this morning. It has since inched up to 11 degrees. Whoo hoo!

I know its cold, do you wanna borrow my shark blanket?

tumblr_p0ij0d9SAA1vnghdeo1_540.jpg

Ugh! I'm not looking forward to below 20 degrees. It will come in few days. My kitchen and bathroom will be cold. No heater! I didn't realize that when I moved in last month.

Ugh! I'm not looking forward to below 20 degrees. It will come in few days. My kitchen and bathroom will be cold. No heater! I didn't realize that when I moved in last month.
Space heater. At least for near the bathroom so you can stay warm. But be careful. And slippers!

Space heater. At least for near the bathroom so you can stay warm. But be careful. And slippers!
No room for space heater. It is too risky to put it near garbage. Plastic will melt. Bathroom is in the kitchen.

Safety officials will tell you that using an oven for household heating is a definite no-no.
Why..? I remember my mom did that a couple times growing up when the furnace went out. That's not to say she knew what she was doing lol But what's wrong with it..?

No room for space heater. It is too risky to put it near garbage. Plastic will melt. Bathroom is in the kitchen.
Your bathroom is in the kitchen? That is an odd set-up.

When I said space heater, I was thinking the kind that is like a foot wide by a foot high? I have one like that. I don't use it these days, but how would that size not fit in your kitchen?

Your bathroom is in the kitchen? That is an odd set-up.

When I said space heater, I was thinking the kind that is like a foot wide by a foot high? I have one like that. I don't use it these days, but how would that size not fit in your kitchen?

Yeah it is very odd that bathroom is next to kitchen. Kitchen is too small to have any kind of space heater. My table and four chairs are in the way. My friend said we don't need it...we can survive the cold.

Back