What would you rather be doing right now??

AlleyCat

Sleeping. I awoke at 5 am. I will not likely get back to sleep so I'll just eat some blueberries. Yum !

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
I would rather be at Lake Arrowhead , snuggled up in the cabin with my doggie. We can enjoy the snow and watch her play in the snow. Snow will be awesome this weekend !

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
I would rather be doing laundry but everyone is sleeping now. I don't want to wake them up. I will do it in the morning.

DeafDucky

Does laundry rule say no laundry at night? If not so you can laundry whatever you want.
Not if you live in a house with hearing people. I'd love to do mine at 3 AM but out of respect to the others in the house- even though they CLAIM they don't hear me moving about (they have :P). If I were living alone in an apartment (or house if I ever do...) I would.

Foxrac

Premium Member
Not if you live in a house with hearing people. I'd love to do mine at 3 AM but out of respect to the others in the house- even though they CLAIM they don't hear me moving about (they have :P). If I were living alone in an apartment (or house if I ever do...) I would.
I usually do laundry at or after midnight, also my hearing families are sleeping and don't bother them.

Moondancer

same with mine ... i just do what i want.. its my home to live (condo). they never complained about it since i live in.

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
I would rather be jamming with some musician friends . Good times rocking out in a garage. Fun times !

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
I rather be sleeping in my warm bed than getting ready for work . It's a little cold outside.