What would you do if your car broke down?

Right. What about bad crank sensor?

Very true. I seem starters are fault a lot. I don't remember to see bad crank sensor that I know so far.

Would you help to push Jiro's Xterra? Me? NO :ty:

That's why I don't smoke and paleo diet. ****ing bread. I did on old Ford f-150 with manual once and it was not bad.

You? Quit smoke and you can do it!

Well, I can drive most anything...always had 3 or 5 speed cars...but the last 2 are automatics....Even drove a big UHaul truck from NC to Florida...

Very true. I seem starters are fault a lot. I don't remember to see bad crank sensor that I know so far.

That's why I don't smoke and paleo diet. ****ing bread. I did on old Ford f-150 with manual once and it was not bad.

You? Quit smoke and you can do it!

Smoker? Shhhhh. Lower your voice.

Mine is Automatic. I cant drive a stick shift. Im not a pro race car driver.
Stick shift isn't for racing only. I learned on a stick, and my first several cars were all stick.

Stick shift isn't for racing only. I learned on a stick, and my first several cars were all stick.

same as me Nana,

I love manual (thats what we call it over here)

im hoping to get a 2004 Monaro GTO Manual (none on the market at the moment - at least not in NZ)...too many Autos = boring!....
Monaros will be a 300Kw 5.7L V8 but Id have it tweaked to 350-380Kw....which is plenty

oh the wee Audi S3 1.8T was manual too, Lotsa fun!! wee 3 door hatchback with stock top speed of 155 mph...one i drove 2 months back had another 100HP added.....so maybe it was a 175 mph shopping basket monster LOL!! i LOOOOVVVVEED it but felt european cars are parts-wise too expensive and their electronics are iffy....so I've decided to go for Holden (which is going to be rare = collectable = esp Monaros)

hmmm

maybe that latest corvette later on.....(fastest one ever made - yum yum )

Rockinrobin is a good driver better than me. I can't drive over 100 mph in any vehicles.

There is no place I allowed to drive over 100 mph . I think the fast I driven was 75 mph . I would had to try driving that fast just once.

My next truck or car will be manual, better gas mileage too.
The crank sensor isnt the only problem, did you forget about the pesky Cam sensors too? they are a PITA and some are a Beotch to change too.

My next truck or car will be manual, better gas mileage too.
The crank sensor isnt the only problem, did you forget about the pesky Cam sensors too? they are a PITA and some are a Beotch to change too.

What is PITA? Beotch? Spell Bosch? Crank sensor is the most important part of the engine computer control.... Defective crank sensor is the engine won't run. The cam sensor is for fuel injection fires where the computer can see cam position(s). Most vehicles will run with bad cam sensors but long cranking time and reduce engine power. If the crank sensor mount on or in the front timing cover, shows clear visual then you can change it easy.

Back