What would you do if aliens come to earth?

Aliens made the pyramids that Will Return in 2012!

I just found out from web site about the pyramids of Giza were made by a single "Parent" civilization which appeared all around the world and created all regions. It also says that they built a huge complex under the pyramids that holds ancient artifacts of previous civilizations that have lived on earth but failed to survive the last "cataclysm" of their return, what could be this cataclysm and what could we expect, i think from what it says the return could be to give humanity a great advancement in technology also great that other civilizations destroyed themselves using it. I just want to know what other peoples views are on this.

Can you answer about this issue?

We possibility have dead aliens roaming on this planet hiding in government's stash.
If they're dead, how can they be "roaming?" Or are they zombie aliens? :giggle:

I just found out from web site about the pyramids of Giza were made by a single "Parent" civilization which appeared all around the world and created all regions. It also says that they built a huge complex under the pyramids that holds ancient artifacts of previous civilizations that have lived on earth but failed to survive the last "cataclysm" of their return, what could be this cataclysm and what could we expect, i think from what it says the return could be to give humanity a great advancement in technology also great that other civilizations destroyed themselves using it. I just want to know what other peoples views are on this.

Can you answer about this issue?
It's a mish-mash of ideas from various ancient religions, science fiction, and modern technology, all jumbled together into a fictional theory.

That website is over 10 years old--no updates? Apparently nothing new has been "discovered."

What would constitute hot?? They would be a different species! :scratch:
If they look like those aliens from District 9, yikes!

If they look like those Vulcans from Star Trek, awesome!

If the aliens didn't look scary, dangerous, hostile id chat to them by telepathy. They would read my mind and understand everything. I would want them to use their technology to turn Earth into an utopia. No more crime, sex, lust, wars, greed, etc.

I do not know if there were any aliens from another planets and that is just a fantasy. But on the other hand who knows if aliens came from another world to visit us, I would not know if they have a very different cultures that might be advance or primitive. We need to learn who they are and why their customs is different than us. Of course we might be afraid of them not knowing if they are threaten or peaceful to us. What about astronauts going to their different world and there might be aliens who does not know about us either. That is something to think about.

Also we have aliens that are living across the borders and also other countries that came here and USA to visit or to stay as an immigrant right here on Earth. Their customs were different than us too. :hmm:

If the aliens didn't look scary, dangerous, hostile id chat to them by telepathy. They would read my mind and understand everything. I would want them to use their technology to turn Earth into an utopia. No more crime, sex, lust, wars, greed, etc.

I'd tell them to blast you to the smithreens

holy shat!!!! Just found out that they do have alien in preservation jar

2h5o850.jpg

They are here yesterday, today and tomorrow. Only we do not see nor acknowledge them. Good thing they don't let us see them or we all are freak out. We will never be ready for them.

Call the Ghost Busters.....meet them at the door with a AK-47.....turn my alligators loose!.....let 'em know that my Red, White & Blue looks a hell'uva lot better than their Orange, Yellow & Green!.....Caution:! If they are "purple", then they are the "Purple People Eaters".....Run AD'ers, Run!

are you guys serious?????

Is this the same treatment you guys expect when we GO THERE and VISIT THEM? Expect them to blow us up and all that vile stuff?

Damn..

Incidentally, sometime during 2012, the Mayan calendar ends.

whoa, whoa, whoa, no more sex?

Back