What would you do if aliens come to earth?

I would run in circles and scream.......

If the aliens didn't look scary, dangerous, hostile id chat to them by telepathy. They would read my mind and understand everything. I would want them to use their technology to turn Earth into an utopia. No more crime, sex, lust, wars, greed, etc.
Can't have good without evil.

Oh, yeah..... They could be like the Visitors on "V" and try invade Earth by pretending that they are "of peace, always." Hehehehe. Gotta be careful of that.

I'm into sci-fi and fantasy. I've seen many sci-fi movies and read many sci-fi/fantasy books.

Now, this "Fire in the Sky" is truly, totally freaky.

If they're like "District 9," eh, I don't know.

Vulcans totally remind me of elves, you know? Those pointy ears of theirs. Of course, I'd meet them. :giggle:

Have you ever seen "The Explorers?" Awesome adventure movie. It's an old movie, of course. :D

are you guys serious?????

Is this the same treatment you guys expect when we GO THERE and VISIT THEM? Expect them to blow us up and all that vile stuff?

Damn..

Just came back to say...

Hope we will never treat aliens like we supposedly did, in an alternative timeline, in the District 9 movie.

I would love to see any aliens come to earth! also they can help to heal all human to get rid of all dangerous diseases like cancer, aids, etc. :D

They'd probably bring advanced diseases that the human race isn't even immune to while their bodies are completely immune to them.

Make it hostile enough so they won't come anywhere near Earth. Shoot them down, dude!
:giggle:

Not know, I just don't believe in aliens.

I don't believe in the existence of extraterrestrials, but yet I believe in them. I know this is contradictory but who knows if they're out there. Still, even if they don't exist, sci-fi aliens is still fun to watch and play around with. :D

I'd give their leader a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and march him/her/it right over to Botti's place!:lol:

If it's an alien like "Cloverfield," I'd nuke 'em. :rl:

Or, hey, what if we created aliens through genetic experiments???? It happened in "The Mist." :rl: :scatter:

They'd probably bring advanced diseases that the human race isn't even immune to while their bodies are completely immune to them.

Make it hostile enough so they won't come anywhere near Earth. Shoot them down, dude!
:giggle:

If we shot them down, dont you think more would be sent to shoot earth down?

Back