What would you do if aliens come to earth?

To me it doesn't matter if they are good or bad......I am still going to use the opportunity to grab the first hot woman I see and.....:lol:

Womanizer, eh? Maybe you would finally fall in love with an alien woman, lol.

I'd ask them,"As outsiders, what do you think of the human race?" Then I'd introduce them to Jiro who can answer that question, :lol:

Wait... what, there are no aliens roaming planet earth as of this minute?

Wow.. I guess certain ADers are human beings after all o_O

There's at least one.....Jiro cuz I said he could answer the question. :lol: Just ribbing him....

We possibility have dead aliens roaming on this planet hiding in government's stash.

I drive through Roswell when I go to Ruidoso.....pretty creepy there. The Roswell Mc Donald's bills itself as the unofficial landing site. Judging by the people I saw working there I believe it.

I'll document in video and see if anyone would find mine after I die or not.

I'll document in video and see if anyone would find mine after I die or not.

Oh really? how did they find you after they see the gif, like this one that you wanted anyone find you? :giggle:

26110ud.gif

I would love to see any aliens come to earth! also they can help to heal all human to get rid of all dangerous diseases like cancer, aids, etc. :D

I hope you will have fun with this aliens. They will damage or use your body.

aliens-1-cvr.jpg

alien_from_the_movie.png

Based on the true story - They will use your body. Let you see this movie "Fire in the Sky".

affiche.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't do anything. I would hope that our leaders would treat the aliens with decency and respect, showing them that we mean no harm. However, if the aliens were to seem agressive and were to show harm, then we could show harm back. :)

I'd help them with procreation! :naughty:

(Only if they're hot.) ;)

alien knew?

Alien knew about 2012? Maybe aliens will plan to take some human before earth being destroyed? :hmm:

I would call the cops and hope for the best. I know that my heart will practically jump out of my chest.

Back