what will u do if u were a principal of a school?

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
if kids give me trouble I'll make them do chores around school saves my $$$ on askin a professional to do REAL work.. :rofl:

I would hire me a secretary from Hooters

Originally posted by funnybebe78
if kids give me trouble I'll make them do chores around school saves my $$$ on askin a professional to do REAL work.. :rofl:

:laugh2: Purrs -- u MEAN!!!!! hahahah

why don t u get the submissives to do the cleaning for u and u can reward them with ur most pleasureable desires! :laugh2:

Re: Re: what will u do if u were a principal of a school?

Originally posted by javapride
why don t u get the submissives to do the cleaning for u and u can reward them with ur most pleasureable desires! :laugh2:

this isnt related to sex :roll: Javapride

true yes i know but, I suggested that instead of kids doing the work why not someone provacative and exciting while the principal can watch since he/she is a master of the school and it's after school hours!

Purrs -- it occured to me (and was talking to a friend same time) and she brought this up and i realized shes right -- if u recall an old movie "LEAN ON ME" where the principal was tough with the kids and yet fair with them -- VERY good movie BTW

that movie was proclaimed as a ocsar contender one yr didn't it, it made alot of good raves and i agree it's a good movie!

back to point for the reality of princpal i would emphasis on the better reading/writing and not the phonic crap!

if kids give me trouble, I'll make them kiss Saddam's butt and make love...

If I were a principal of a school, I would be Joe Clark from "Lean on Me" movie. If students are dissing at me or getting into trouble. Or they don't show any respect for individuals. Then I would demand them to do something seriously like cleaning up the shool, painting walls, and few other duties. I would encourage the students to get motivated in academics and earn high school diplomas rather than dropping out of a school where I administer.

FYI--real Joe Clark visited my school in late 1980s and I got his signature. He was well known principal of NJ school and of course he was a respectable man.

You can do that. Look at Joe Clark's actions.

Originally posted by Oddball
If I were a principal of a school, I would be Joe Clark from "Lean on Me" movie. If students are dissing at me or getting into trouble. Or they don't show any respect for individuals. Then I would demand them to do something seriously like cleaning up the shool, painting walls, and few other duties. I would encourage the students to get motivated in academics and earn high school diplomas rather than dropping out of a school where I administer.

FYI--real Joe Clark visited my school in late 1980s and I got his signature. He was well known principal of NJ school and of course he was a respectable man.

:werd:

If the students cause trouble, they're doin the janitor's jobs.. and will embarrass them to serve lunch with a fish net and apron and clean toilets during school :laugh2:

Then I would make the bad students' lives worst and miserable of all and make the good students' lives more rewards.....i mean VERY GOOD rewards. :naughty:

if I were principal of a school. when a student got trouble, I will demand something hard on him/her sound like Boot Camp!!!

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
if I were principal of a school. when a student got trouble, I will demand something hard on him/her sound like Boot Camp!!!

:shock: u gonna be THAT tough qq what if the kid did a minor thing qq still SEND them to boot camp qq *thud*

Originally posted by Fly Free
:shock: u gonna be THAT tough qq what if the kid did a minor thing qq still SEND them to boot camp qq *thud*

well if they got minor, I will give a small punishment that's all.
if a kids got a bigg I mean bigger. will send a kid to boot camp.

Back