• A Boy!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
I am making a poll to have fun! NO BASHING OR NO AGRUING!!! Respect or Lose it!!! :D

What will I have when I go find out of my baby's sex next week? I will know the answer and I will put it down here when I have time. So you have til poll closes on 12-08-06! Have Fun!!! :D

Well, I have seen couple of photos of yourself at TagDeaf and probably AllDeaf, so I believe it will be a boy. :)

I am making a poll to have fun! NO BASHING OR NO AGRUING!!! Respect or Lose it!!! :D

What will I have when I go find out of my baby's sex next week? I will know the answer and I will put it down here when I have time. So you have til poll closes on 12-08-06! Have Fun!!! :D

you have a pic of yourself. I need to see you how big or small you have. Must be from head to toe .. I have 95 correct in my family and friends too .. Hee Babies are full of joy!

you have a pic of yourself. I need to see you how big or small you have. Must be from head to toe .. I have 95 correct in my family and friends too .. Hee Babies are full of joy!

I am sorry but I do not allow pictures of myself due to privacy issues. And plus, I am not big-I am almost 5 months. Thank you.

I am no longer at TagDeaf, my sn wasnt DeafMommy on TagDeaf. sorry!
I wasn't aware that you no longer use that site. I have seen a picture of you wearing a light-coloured shirt (don't worry I won't mention any further in here.)

I am sorry but I do not allow pictures of myself due to privacy issues

Smart girl, You wouldn't want anyone to use it against you if they hate or dislike you. :hug:

I voted "a girl" I'll like to see you have a beauitful little girl just like her mommy. ;)

You are smart girl, not to show a picture of your self.
I vote for a BOY.:D

Voted for a girl! If you find out it is a boy, it's ok! As long as the baby is HEALTHY!!!!

awww... I like you wait til surprise birth answer.. boy or girl....

I respect you want to know what sex gender..

Me doesn't matter as long baby is healthy come first...

a boy but sex doesnt matter. The most important is Health. Good luck!

I like both girl or boy. both of them are very speical! smile

not matter to me as long as the baby is healthy! thats all it matter! :D

:wave: DeafMommy0407, ummmm.... a girl :dance:

You probably have slightly higher statistical odds for a boy than for a girl.

But you could still end up with a girl too. ;)

I predict......**drum rolls**

..a very beautiful healthy baby!! :)

...and oh yea...I also predict your beautiful baby will be cute in dresses, etc., baby's going to be a girl!!! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back