What was the last movie you watched?

I watched Karate Kid 1 and 2 yesterday. I am planning to watch 3rd and 4th today.

The Strangers (2008). Mystery, Horror, Thriller. A young couple staying in an isolated vacation home are terrorized by three unknown assailants. I fell asleep. ZzzzZzzz.

1515354906868.png

In Amazon.

11396045-3914452707158821.jpg

in Amazon:

Summary: Set during the three days in 1940 when the forces of Nazi Germany overran and subjugated previously neutral Norway, “The King's Choice” is hardly unusual in bringing to light a previously little-known story of World War II. What is unusual about the film is that it is a frankly admiring portrait of a monarch.

Today, King Haakon VII is regarded by many as one of the greatest Norwegian leaders of the pre-war period, managing to hold his young and fragile country together in unstable political conditions. He was ranked highly in the Norwegian of the Century poll in 2005.

Biography: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haakon_VII_of_Norway

thekingschoice.poster.ws_.jpg

Last edited:
Cult classic Pulp Fiction. Lost track of how many times I seen it.

1516739347443.png

"IT" (the Steven King novel.)

Just saw the updated movie on DVD...didn't like it. Unnecessarily gory violence directed at children, the language, the sexual talk - all it too graphic and much too typical of the diminished quality of films these days.

Laura

Back