What was the last movie you watched?

I watched:
Tales from the Darkside: The movie
Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight (movie)
Tales from the Crypt: Bordello of Blood (a lot of nudity)
Creepshow

I love Halloween comedy/horror anthology so they all are good.

I watched deepwater horizon with buttkicker. Now I refuse to purchase gas from BP anymore. BP is greedy bastard, and I couldn't believe their charges are dismissed in 2015 for causing 215 million gallons of oil spillage in Gulf of Mexico

I watched "It's Boy Girl Thing" movie. Hilarious! It is about two enemies switch their bodies by a spell. A boy in girl's body and A girl in boy's body. High school age. It is funny how they deal with the private parts. It is on Netflix.

Jason Bournes. Storyline was weaker than the rest of Jason Bourne series. I even got bored with it. The special effects are a joke and fake.

Jason Bournes. Storyline was weaker than the rest of Jason Bourne series. I even got bored with it. The special effects are a joke and fake.

The one with Tommy Lee Jones in it?

The Battle for Sevastopl. It's a Ukrainian/ Russian version biographical movie. If you're a fan of snipers like Chris Kyle, you should watch this one. It's about the female sniper, Pavlichenko who killed more than 300 'fascists'.

In my opinion, it was interesting, but it is a bit long for me.

Yes, that why I didn't bought it for collection.

I have to wait for Jason Bourne come to HBO.

The Battle for Sevastopl. It's a Ukrainian/ Russian version biographical movie. If you're a fan of snipers like Chris Kyle, you should watch this one. It's about the female sniper, Pavlichenko who killed more than 300 'fascists'.

In my opinion, it was interesting, but it is a bit long for me.

I've heard stories about female sniper in Russia. Did you rent this?

I've heard stories about female sniper in Russia. Did you rent this?

No, I didn't rent it. It showed up on my Amazon Prime. I was thinking, "Hmm, it looks interesting." I recommend not turning off the CC. It's already got subtitles, but characters speak the English language in some scenes, and the subtitles didn't show up. It's a bit hassle to read the CC and subtitles simultaneously.

No, I didn't rent it. It showed up on my Amazon Prime. I was thinking, "Hmm, it looks interesting." I recommend not turning off the CC. It's already got subtitles, but characters speak the English language in some scenes, and the subtitles didn't show up. It's a bit hassle to read the CC and subtitles simultaneously.

I have Amazon Prime too... I'll check it out and keep in mind about CC and Subtiles.

From Redbox:

Hacksaw Ridge is a 2016 biographical war drama film about the World War II experiences of Desmond Doss, an American pacificist combat medic who was a Seventh-day Adventist Christian, refusing to carry or use a firearm or weapons of any kind. Doss became the first conscientious objector to be awarded the Medal of Honor, for service above and beyond the call of duty during the Battle of Okinawa.

Hacksaw-Ridge-790x445.jpg

Back