What was the last movie you watched?

No, I missed that.

its a long interview with her...very detailed..about he life, growing up Deaf, Deafie school, ect she is actually from belarussia, the shooting of the movie so on...
it also has the other short film from the director about Deaf in special features and some other things i didn't have the time for it all.

I am watching "Outlander" on STARZ. I am a sucker for a good love story.

hub and I and some people from his work went to see new Star Trek movie last night. It was fun. The movie was playing in one of those theaters where you can also order food while the movie runs. I didn't eat anything but hub ordered. We liked the movie though I missed some of the dialogue.

Timeline with Paul Walker (not bad)

Tallulah (good drama movie)

The Next Best Thing (cute movie)

Gladiator and Predator for the 100th time. Seems new to me each time I watch them.

Watched HOOK on Blu-Ray this morning. 25th anniversary!

I also have Knock Off (With Jean Claude Van Damme) in the VCR. Recently purchased Doctor Mordrid on VHS off Amazon. I'm a sucker for Full Moon films from the 90's.

Just watched a fantastic documentary about the most celebrated dancing team in Argentina called Out Last Tango. Highly recommended....

This morning

Waiting... (2005)
Been meaning to re-visit this for awhile. I find it hilarious but apparently it has mixed reviews.
Ive only watched bits and pieces of the sequel.

The Guest on Netflix

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guest_(film)

The_Guest_Film_Poster.jpg

Good movie!

I saw The Guest. I thought it was awesome until the near end of the movie where I think the story got a tad off track. It was fun seeing him deal with the bullies.

Laura

Neighbors 2

I actually had this downloaded for a few weeks but no one had any legit English subtitles until last night.
I really enjoyed this. It's equally as funny as the first film

Back