What was the last movie you watched?

Just say "The Grey" and "Jack and Jill".

the grey was ok...which version of jack and jill? so many kinds (whos in it , and horror, romanc?"

saw "That's my Boy" excellent film! too rude for some, but i liked it.
Normally i dislike Adam Sadler but this film is a bit different which him toned down to a 'more 'normal acting , less of 'me me me' shit that he does too often...
fucking good laughs too

ah yes yes , the twin sister 'jill' lol...thats the sort of film i dislike about adam sadler he love himself too much, but the thats my boy he toned down, but the film is NOT toned down lol....

Beerfest, bloody hell. This is a great movie.....now where's my beer...

December (1991)
- Stars Jason London (Dazed and Confused), Wil Wheaton (Stand By Me) along with a few other notable actors. The cast is immensely small while focusing primarily on a group of 5 boys and their reactions to the bombing at Pearl Harbor.

Benny & Joon (1993)
A mentally ill young woman finds her love in an eccentric man who models himself after Buster Keaton. Stars Johnny Depp and Mary Stuart Masterson (Some Kind of Wonderful). This film is a treat. Scored this at Good Will for 50 cents.

Edtv (1999)
Great cast. Lots of memorable quotes. Picked this up at a local comic shop for 25 cents

A lonely place to die, EXCELLENT cinematopgraphy and raw acting...a gem from Scotland...

I need to buy a Blu Ray player so I can watch The Walkong Dead season two. I saw the first half of the season on TV. I was unable to watch the rest of the season when I missed 2 or 3 episodes. I need to watch it soon because I want to see third season on AMC. But I doubt it'll happen.

I need to buy a Blu Ray player so I can watch The Walkong Dead season two. I saw the first half of the season on TV. I was unable to watch the rest of the season when I missed 2 or 3 episodes. I need to watch it soon because I want to see third season on AMC. But I doubt it'll happen.

Okay, what does it has to do with the last movie you watched?

Okay, what does it has to do with the last movie you watched?

I don't see the huge difference between TV show and movie. Both are motion picture... If I state an episode as a last movie I seen, deal with it.

Just finished watching Starship Troopers. I could watch this over and over and never get sick of it. In fact I've watched this so many time that I practically know every line. If I had 10 thumbs, all of them will be up.

Just finished watching Starship Troopers. I could watch this over and over and never get sick of it. In fact I've watched this so many time that I practically know every line. If I had 10 thumbs, all of them will be up.
Ever see part 2, part 3, and part 4?

I don't see the huge difference between TV show and movie. Both are motion picture... If I state an episode as a last movie I seen, deal with it.

Are you kidding me? This thread focus only on MOVIE, not TV show. You're welcome to start a new thread - "What was the last TV show on disc you watched?"

Are you kidding me? This thread focus only on MOVIE, not TV show. You're welcome to start a new thread - "What was the last TV show on disc you watched?"

I'm sorry you have an issue with off point subjects and that I put worthless 2 cents in this thread. So sorry, okay?

Ever see part 2, part 3, and part 4?

I never saw part 2 and 4 (I never knew there was fourth one). I saw part 3 on tv and I missed the first half but as far as I seen, I didn't like it. Part 2 has a lot of negative reviews so I don't think I will check it out. What's your opinion on them?

I watched Suicide Kings and thought it was okay.

That's easily one of my ALL TIME films.
I've watched countless times.

Check out Pool Hall Junkies when you get the chance. It's another gem that went under my radar for years before discovering it

Yesterday:

Swingers (Bluray)

Downloads:
Being Flynn
Jeff, Who Lives at Home
96 Minutes

96 Minutes is a treat. The movie is similar to movies such as 11:14 (2003) or the Australian film 2:37 (2006) but separates itself from both those projects with great acting and story telling. I'd like to own this one.

Jeff, Who Lives at Home is kinda lackluster for the most part with only a few memorable scenes and really didst tickle my fancy. While it does have its moments, I have no intentions on watching the movie again.

Being Flynn - Stars Paul Dano and De Niro as father and son. Both actors really shine here, yes, even De Niro. The writing is top notch and the performances are spectacular. Dano should not be slept on. I make an effort to watch all his stuff. Dude is easily one of the greatest actors around.

Back