What was the last movie you watched?

That movie sucked. Hahaha:giggle: It was so graphic. Way more graphic than the others, but at least the others had better CGI effects this one you could tell was computerized. It was also really gross how they died. The movies isn't so much scary, but more squeemish and makes you a little jumpy, but not scary at all. Just gross.

I didn't know they made another one. I stopped watching them after the second one. The only reason i know about Leprechaun from da hood was because it was on the Triller channel. I laughed through the whole thing like it was a comedy. :D:laugh2: The first two were good then they all went down hill.
Yeah. But you gotta love Warrick Davis!

I wonder if he's going to be in the new Leprechaun movie.

Just finished The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest this weekend. Not bad movies. I think Sweden version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is better than US version.

Wirelessly posted

The Vow, and also The Lucky One.

I read the book "The Vow" and it was pretty good. How was the movie, is it worth watching?

I wanted to watch something fun and light hearted yesterday, so I watched "What to expect when your expecting" i thought it was pretty funny. The CC was kind of fast and I think if your hearing it might be a little more funny due to some noises pregnant women make. Hahahaha

I need a good movie for tonight??????????

I read the book "The Vow" and it was pretty good. How was the movie, is it worth watching?

I wanted to watch something fun and light hearted yesterday, so I watched "What to expect when your expecting" i thought it was pretty funny. The CC was kind of fast and I think if your hearing it might be a little more funny due to some noises pregnant women make. Hahahaha

I need a good movie for tonight??????????

Watch Masterpiece Mystery on PBS.

Just finished The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest this weekend. Not bad movies. I think Sweden version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is better than US version.

The Swedish version is better but the extremely brutal and graphic rape scene was a real turn off for me.

Laura

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows.

I don't know what irked me more: Sherlock Holmes acting like a bafoon or the fact that he was having a bromance tantrum over Watson getting married.

And then, they "borrowed" scene sequencing from the PBS series Sherlock, how original.

The only thing that kept me interested was Noomi Rapace (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Swedish version), an incredible actress.

The Swedish version is better but the extremely brutal and graphic rape scene was a real turn off for me.

Laura

I know, it's upsetting scene. The author of the books explained why the rape scene included - when he was 15 years old, he witnessed some girl being raped. It upsets him and he used this story to fight against rape.

Finished two movies I bought last weekend: Titanic 3D and Rio 3D. I haven't seen Titanic for long time and I wondered how they managed to turn from 2D into 3D movie without special 3D camera. Same thing with Lion King 3D.

I recently watched The Dictator, funny and stupid... with moments that are so stupid that it makes you cringe.

I also watched Holes and Drive Angry.

Ever see Prometheus... Alien vs Predator and Alien vs Predator: Requiem... Predator, Predator 2, and Predators?

See bold - plan to see it once it come out on BR. I heard that it's not a great movie, but I'm curious to see it.

See bold - plan to see it once it come out on BR. I heard that it's not a great movie, but I'm curious to see it.
Yeah. I'm the same way with sequels and prequels.

I haven't see Prometheus, but I plan on watching it when it comes out on DVD.

I usually watch sequels/prequels whatever the reviews are... just to see why it's better or worse. If the sequels/prequels end up being really bad, then I usually stop there and don't bother watching the rest. :)

Yeah. I'm the same way with sequels and prequels.

I haven't see Prometheus, but I plan on watching it when it comes out on DVD.

I usually watch sequels/prequels whatever the reviews are... just to see why it's better or worse. If the sequels/prequels end up being really bad, then I usually stop there and don't bother watching the rest. :)

me too,
Seen Prometheus, its OK...not the greatest but an amatuer filmmaker would in no way be able to make this...

speaking of which LOW-budget SCI-fi...there is one to see, made in Sweden in budget of less than $5mill...blow minding good..."Cargo"...see it, i was very impressed...

Back