What was the last movie you watched?

Hacksaw Ridge. It's an intense (graphic in some parts) movie, but so good.

Speed/Speed 2

Awesome movies! It has rewatchable value! I am happy about this purchase.

I watched John Wick, Terminator 1, 2, 3 and Taken in the past few days. I am rewatching Speed now.

USS-Indianapolis-New-Movie-Poster.jpg
I enjoyed this movie!! I can't believe that it is based on a true story.

The Killing of Richard Glossick on InvestigativeID...3 parts...and after 3 times of going to the death chamber, he's not executed YET!...2 stays and the last 1 was they ordered the "wrong drug"...WOW...in Oklahoma...Has many backers saying he is Innocent....seems they will try again this Summer to execute him if he cannot get another stay....I feel they should let him go...after 3 tries and they have failed!...

The Killing of Richard Glossick on InvestigativeID...3 parts...and after 3 times of going to the death chamber, he's not executed YET!...2 stays and the last 1 was they ordered the "wrong drug"...WOW...in Oklahoma...Has many backers saying he is Innocent....seems they will try again this Summer to execute him if he cannot get another stay....I feel they should let him go...after 3 tries and they have failed!...
Supposed to be law that if you survive your execution you are to be set free... guess they are keeping that mum....lol

Supposed to be law that if you survive your execution you are to be set free... guess they are keeping that mum....lol
Dunno know about that, Sono....LOL...(catch ur drift)...anyway, he survived 2 stays at the very last minute...the 3rd and last one, they ordered the wrong drug...Nuts!...I do feel he is innocent. anyhow, after going thru all that he has, I'd rather take my own life than waiting for them to do it.

Dunno know about that, Sono....LOL...(catch ur drift)...anyway, he survived 2 stays at the very last minute...the 3rd and last one, they ordered the wrong drug...Nuts!...I do feel he is innocent. anyhow, after going thru all that he has, I'd rather take my own life than waiting for them to do it.
What I mean is, ever since the midevil days, if they hung you and the rope broke or (the executioner forgot to tie it) and you survived, you walked. If you survive the electric chair ( some have) they walked... Now a few have survived the botched injections but still going back for more???? Nothing was changed, why are they still trying? I think they had an eye opener and may walk a straight line when released... don't wanna do that shit again...lol

I still think they need a one size fits all ( firing squad ) and stop the bullshit of being a mixologist !

or maybe the same fate? If you raped, you get raped. If you stabbed, you get stabbed. If you strangled, you get stangled. If you shot them, you get shot...ect. If you were drunk and killed, then they just get to drive over you as well. Equal justice served, I think the families suffering would enjoy that.

Back