What was the last movie you watched?

The Labyrinth, which I received for Xmas.

My deaf friends and I went to see "Manchester by the Sea" (with CC) yesterday, and it was ok.
Most said the same thing.

attachment.php

You should check out Pan's Labyrinth: In the falangist Spain of 1944, the bookish young stepdaughter of a sadistic army officer escapes into an eerie but captivating fantasy world.
p162074_p_v8_ab.jpg

Very classy, I will give this title a look. Thank you! :)

Saw Arrival while in So Cal for the holiday, on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being lousy and 10 being great, I would give it a 1 1/2 or a 2! I would not watch it again.

Full Metal Jacket. It's got R Lee Ermey in it but he dies. A fat recruit shoots him because of distress. He couldn't handle boot camp. Then he shoots himself dead. Excellent movie. :D

Sully is a good documentary movie. I didn't realize that some officials in the beginning thought crashing into Hudson is a mistake.

Full Metal Jacket. It's got R Lee Ermey in it but he dies. A fat recruit shoots him because of distress. He couldn't handle boot camp. Then he shoots himself dead. Excellent movie. :D

Why would you tell what happens in the movie? That's rude!

It's like a trailer. Get you to watch it without giving it away.

I'm gonna watch all four of Christopher Reeves Superman movies within next few days.

Back