What was the last movie you watched?

Watching a great documentary on Jaco Pastorius for the third time...the Hendrix of Bass guitar....

Laura

Watched *Charlie and Choclate Factory* Yesterday Night, i watched it few years ago, i was kid back then didn't understand story, now watched again, refreshed memory ;)

Last Passenger-It is about a bad man that hijacked the train to kill himself along with a few passengers. Passengers tried to stop the train.
Last_Passenger_French_Poster.jpg

Good movie!

I reluctantly went to see Trolls with my wife and another couple. It was basically Toy Story with trolls, but nowhere near as well done. I would give it one star out of five.

We don't go to public theaters because there's no subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing in our small town.

Instead, during this season, we watch favorite Christmas DVDs at home on our 60-inch screen. They include all three of The Santa Clause films, both Home Alone movies, White Christmas, several versions of Dickins' A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story of Ralphie and his BB gun, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, Christmas Vacation, Holiday Inn, It's a Wonderful Life, Funny Farm, and The Nativity Story.

Besides, Our air popper makes better popcorn.:popcorn:

We don't go to public theaters because there's no subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing in our small town.

Instead, during this season, we watch favorite Christmas DVDs at home on our 60-inch screen. They include all three of The Santa Clause films, both Home Alone movies, White Christmas, several versions of Dickins' A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story of Ralphie and his BB gun, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, Christmas Vacation, Holiday Inn, It's a Wonderful Life, Funny Farm, and The Nativity Story.

Nice!! I wish I can afford all these movies!! You are lucky!!

You have good taste in films.....good move...I haven't been the cinema in years. Can't afford what they charge for a film, it's not the cleanest place either, and the "food" is really garbage. I prefer to watch at home myself. I have better company in my family when I do.

Laura

Ghostbusters
Independence Day Resurgence
Mechanic Resurrection

Good time to watch movies after the peak is done... time to relax. :)

Back