What was the last movie you watched?

Danny Trejo, Dead in Tombstone....two thumbs up...:applause:

This weekend...

Styria (2014) - Features Stephen Rea and Eleanor Tomlinson (She's why I decided to download this). This is essentially a modern age version of Carmilla, a Gothic novella that predates Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Equals (2015) - In an emotionless utopia, two people fall in love when they regain their feelings from a mysterious disease (S.O.S), causing tensions between them and their society. Nicholas Hoult, Kristen Stewart, Guy Pearce

My Brittliant Life (2014) - Korean melodrama about a young couple and their 16 year old son has Progeria Syndrome.

The Conjuring 2 (2016) - Seen the first film? You get the idea. I found this installment to be just as suspenseful but it could use 10-15 minutes shaved. Very strong sequel.

I Am Not a Serial Killer (2016) - A teenager who is obsessed with serial killers and who lives/works at a funeral home parlor starts to notice his neighbor (Christopher Lloyd) may be responsible for the murders popping up around town. This was pretty fresh and original.

Blood Father (2016) - Mel Gibson kicking ass. Nuff said. Actually, its nice to see Mel acting again.

I've actually spent way too much time in front of my computer monitor.

I wanted to see this movie then forgot about it . Did you rent it or see it on TV?

I checked Netflix, it's not available for streaming but they do have DVD for rent.

There are various ways to rent if in hurry; Google Play, Apple TV (iTunes), Redbox and so on.

I checked Netflix, it's not available for streaming but they do have DVD for rent.

There are various ways to rent if in hurry; Google Play, Apple TV (iTunes), Redbox and so on.
:ty: I was going to check my library and see if they have it or can get it from another one. I don't have a credit card anymore I was never using it and got rid of it.

Yeah, credit card is bad enough but there's always VISA/MC gift cards. Works wonder.

I wanted to see this movie then forgot about it . Did you rent it or see it on TV?
I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was out all day. Unstoppable was on FX Movies app on Apple TV. I subscribe to FX channel on cable TV so it is free on Apple TV.

A portion of the newest Star Wars movie. I don't even know the full title. I fell asleep about 1/4 the way though. Hubby watched it all. I don't keep up with the Star Wars series so I don't know who is who. :)

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was out all day. Unstoppable was on FX Movies app on Apple TV. I subscribe to FX channel on cable TV so it is free on Apple TV.
UGH! I so outdated with all this new tech stuff! LOL ! I use to have station called 'Movies' and had a lot of black and white movies but that been replace with reality shows and movies that are not the great . I hope you had fun while out all day . :)

Didn't know there was a sequel with Tom Hanks in Angels & Demons and now we have Inferno, so might watch it tonight.

So I had a chance to watch Angels & Demons, man it was sooo good, no I loved it. I have an obsession with science. Looks like I will be purchasing the Blu-Ray whatever I have the chance.

Not ideal for those who's very religious. You will not be disappointed. Looking forward to Inferno.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016)
Have u watched the first film? Yeah? Well you already know what to expect. The only real difference here is they introduce some new villains and characters. It's silly fun and Ive enjoyed both these films for what they are.
I did face palm myself during a few scenes because they're so so so unbelievable but hey, this is a movie about mutant turtles with ninja skills.. so yeah..

Warcraft: The Beginning (2016)
I've never played any of the Warcraft games so Im unaware if this film actually follows a game storyline or not. More importantly I don't care if it's true to source material. All I know is I found this REALLY enjoyable in terms of fantasy. Great action sequences, intriguing characters, the CGI looked fantastic.

Happy Birthday (2016)
I dont wanna spoil too much when it comes to this film. Story premise goes something like this - Guy catches girl cheating on him, guy and his buddy hit up Mexico to let lose. They get drunk/stoned/meet 2 girls and wake up in a hotel room and notice they've been kidnapped. Hilarity and various twists ensues.

The Shallows (2016)
When it comes to killer shark movies, there's be blunt here - There's nothing really out there that can top JAWS. Period. It set the bar for those sorta movies.
The Shallows doesnt have the slow build up as Jaws does but its somewhat more intense. Ridiculous at times, yes but still had me staring at the screen all wide eyed, holding my breath.
I'll be honest I wasn't expecting much from this. In fact I partially downloaded this because Blake Lively is a stone fox and shes in a bikini but this movie delivers the thrills.

UGH! I so outdated with all this new tech stuff! LOL ! I use to have station called 'Movies' and had a lot of black and white movies but that been replace with reality shows and movies that are not the great . I hope you had fun while out all day . :)
I think Cable/Satellite TV will become obsolete in about 10 years or little less. http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...anies-will-go-out-of-business.html/?a=viewall I hope Cable/Satellite Companies make a smaller and internet friendly box for older people to watch. I am watching Home Alone 2 Lost in New York on cable TV. They did not caption everything that is being said. I am disappointed about that. :(
Netflix has a great CC service.

I think Cable/Satellite TV will become obsolete in about 10 years or little less. http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...anies-will-go-out-of-business.html/?a=viewall I hope Cable/Satellite Companies make a smaller and internet friendly box for older people to watch. I am watching Home Alone 2 Lost in New York on cable TV. They did not caption everything that is being said. I am disappointed about that. :(
Netflix has a great CC service.
I hate it when there is no CC or when it doesn't show everything that being said too. Cable TV keep showing the same shows or movies over and over . In 10 years I would be 80 yo if I am still alive I might not know a microwave stove from a TV set then! LOL !

Back