What tornado? honey, the grass needs cutting

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
170605122904-canada-tornado-mowing-lawn-0602-white-crop-exlarge-169.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/americas/tornado-lawn-mowing-photo-trnd/index.html

Due to the error posting articles... you'll have to read the whole story in the link.

I did not take note of which TV station I was watching when I saw this and the comments about the perspective of how the shot was taken. They also understood the tornado to be moving away from him.

Now there's one guy who is utterly jaded. :)

Argh. I hate tornadoes here. Two Christmas ago, my family and I were in Dallas area visiting for Christmas. The weather was so wild. You just can't see a tornado in dark, but it was big and F-4. Blew the houses away.

Whoa... I did chore during tornado warning in my area and I still alive, so didn't went to basement.

Spring and Fall are mostly tornadoes in my state.

Now there's one guy who is utterly jaded. :)
The guy's thinking, "Hmm . . . finish mowing the lawn to please the wife or quit mowing and face her displeasure? Tornado or unhappy wife--which one?"

We know the answer.

:lol:

The grass is not going to cut itself. Someone has to do it. :cool:

My guess is the photo was photoshopped. I saw pictures online from the particular storm in Alberta that looked to be the same except with different foregrounds. Easy enough to just take out one foreground and drop in another, in this case your husband mowing the lawn.

Back