What to Watch

deafgeek

Reaction score
So, what's everyone watching these days? Here's my general nighttime schedule

Sunday: Simpsons (sometimes), Arrested Development.
Monday: Usually nothing, though will occasionally watch CSI: Miami
Tuesday: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Wednesday: Smallville, Angel
Thursday: CSI
Friday: Joan of Arcadia

I have to work at nights so I only watch Law and Order on cable on late nights. I mean Sundays to Fridays (reruns)

Mon to Friday Night on Animal Planets which on cable channel at 10pm animal cops Which I love to watch that show one hour. People can be so cruel to animals.( Watch the cops saving the animals and arresting those who abused and neg. Animals.)

If Surviors comes on Ill be watching that.

Saturday Night at 8pm I watch Cops at 9 pm I watched American Most Wanted.

Sundays Night I usual Watch Lifetime Movies True Stories or Court Channel on Cable sometimes have True Stories Movies too.

MizzDeaf said:
I have to work at nights so I only watch Law and Order on cable on late nights. I mean Sundays to Fridays (reruns)

me too. I have night offs on tues and weds. :D

TRADING SPACES AND WHILE YOU ARE OUT on Friday/Sat/and Sunday at 9pm or 10pm.. then "Queer Eye for Straight Guy" every tuesday (they kept moving the date! ARGH), and "Sex and the City" every sunday 10pm on dot. Fear Factor every monday, 8pm. hmm... [thinking] i think those shows are what I memorize from daily ritual ;-)

Unfortunately I always MISS all of those esp and have to wait for them to rerun few days later. :-/

Monday- fear factor, Lifetime movie

Tuesday- nutthin on but at 8pm lifetime movie

Wed- My wife & kids, lifetime movie

Thursday- Friends, will & grace, ER

Friday- depend good on, lifetime movie

Monday to Friday, I MUST watch DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!

I randomly watch TV, but my favorite shows to watch are: Tru Calling, Angel, Buffy, Undergrads, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Stargate SG1

DreamSlayer said:
I randomly watch TV, but my favorite shows to watch are: Tru Calling, Angel, Buffy, Undergrads, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Stargate SG1

I keep forgetting to watch Tru Calling, esp if there's a CSI rerun on. Definitely need to remember to get my Eliza fix tonight.

Back