What sport you think should be banned in U.S?

^Because it's so stupid. I see old people playing it at the YMCA. They even buy their own paddles. :afro:

Get back to me in about 30-40 years if you are still alive and tell me what you are doing for free time. I'm sure I'll find a young'un to tell me that what you are playing is stupid :).

And listen to Reba. :lol:

None of sports should be banned, period!!!

None?

I think Boxing should be or at least do something to reduce the amount of brain trauma done to them. Yes many chose to go into that sport but suspect a large percentage have no idea what the long term effects are to them- only recently that's come to light for both American football and boxing.

Yes I dislike boxing.

None?

I think Boxing should be or at least do something to reduce the amount of brain trauma done to them. Yes many chose to go into that sport but suspect a large percentage have no idea what the long term effects are to them- only recently that's come to light for both American football and boxing.

Yes I dislike boxing.

I'm not responsible for any problem caused by boxing and people made a choice to be boxer or not.

I'm more of MMA fan over boxing.

I think NBA and NFL should be banned because it's rigged and I think it's obscene that these players are earning obscene amount of money and people are profiting off from this... illegally.

you wanna watch real football? watch rugby.

I'm not responsible for any problem caused by boxing and people made a choice to be boxer or not.

I'm more of MMA fan over boxing.
Now you're talking. It's human cock-fighting. UFC 200 is going to be awesome! :afro:

Lawn Darts should be banned immediately. I had some close calls throwing those at my brother. :afro:

Lawn Darts should be banned immediately. I had some close calls throwing those at my brother. :afro:
They have been banned for decades. We have a set from TCS's childhood.

They have been banned for decades. We have a set from TCS's childhood.

Yes, it has been since 1988 when Woody was in elementary school or in mother's womb.

memories damn...
when we were kids, cousins at family gathering would meet, wed play billy vs dans, tims vs huns, (catholics vs protestants), it was some fun fun times...
with bb guns..
i wont go into too much details....but...we learned allot about what would happen when you would shoot someone at point blank in the stomach after pumping your riffle until you just couldn't....

(shakes head)

we actually would be wandering around the neighborhood packing bb guns shooting each other broad daylight..it was a small town, we even would cut through peoples back yards the works...its amazing how the worlds changed...doing this now even in canada, would be be looking to be blown away by the cops, or at the least arrested a with a good smack down..
one time, a cop even drove up the road as we were in cover ..looked right at us..
it was no big deal...

kids, bieng kids

so we fought on..until due to some unfortunate collateral damage and injuries..
a gun grab came down throughout the family from an auntie who was upset that her son was shot and had to go the hospital.. (he survived, never played again though, wuss)we were all taught what to do when the man dictated terms. so we of course would have none of it..
we hid the guns...and by fluke of wicked good luck upped our arsenal with discovered of lawn darts in the shed, that we up to that point point have missed.
it was like acquiring icbms, like having artillery,,,
thus i pulled some of the most stupid shit id ever done in my life....(its blessing it all went down before the internet age, and youtube...it really is)
yep..

and thus we learned more...

we survived...
a bit shell shocked but we survived..some cars were damaged a dog very nearly hit..
close calls though

who ever invented those things was a FOOL

Yeah, ban EVERYTHING!!! We all could reside in a little box. Kinda like a coffin. Except you'd have a "cable" interface in your brain. A computer would make you believe you were actually "living". We could call it, "THE MATRIX"!! What y'all think??

:dunno::cheers::crazy::fingersx:

Yeah, ban EVERYTHING!!! We all could reside in a little box. Kinda like a coffin. Except you'd have a "cable" interface in your brain. A computer would make you believe you were actually "living". We could call it, "THE MATRIX"!! What y'all think??

:dunno::cheers::crazy::fingersx:
Blue pill... BLUE PILL!!! Lol

Back