What Song Are You Listening To?

Interestingly while I liked the song/lyrics I didn't like her singing... (I know- probably am in the minority with this...).

I had no idea she was in Vegas tonight ! Drats!

Feeling blue...you guys are so lucky you can hear the music
Hi RR, I don't hear the music. I have a speaker system setup on my computer. 2 speakers on desktop for touching w/hands and 20watt subwoofer under the desk, which I prop my feet on to feel the beats.

Hi RR, I don't hear the music. I have a speaker system setup on my computer. 2 speakers on desktop for touching w/hands and 20watt subwoofer under the desk, which I prop my feet on to feel the beats.

One of my neighbors play their Mexican music so loud, at times my walls vibrate....LOL...doesn't bother me tho'.

Mexican familys are great. They have such strong family ties. My best buddy (hoh) is Mexican and I love his family, they feed me non_stop and his sisters are HOT! LoL!

Oh yea!...The young man looks like the young Elvis Presley and his wife?...She is gorgeous too, very young couple, no kids...she cooks and cooks, foyer always smelling of Mexican foods...thing is...she burns up food too...LOL...came home 1 evening, her front door was open (again)...LOL...
I said,,"you burned up ur dinner again, right?"

Oh yea!...The young man looks like the young Elvis Presley and his wife?...She is gorgeous too, very young couple
Yes, they are a beautiful people. My best buddy (Mexican) has a twin sister. She is much prettier than him. Yet, my wife thinks he is a hottie. :)

Some of you listen to music that I have never heard of. That's interesting. I thought I was in the loop about music but apparently not ...

Some of you listen to music that I have never heard of. That's interesting. I thought I was in the loop about music but apparently not ...
I am in the same boat. Its a never ending exposure. I am mostly in it for the rhythm and beats. Love it.

Last edited:
Back