What religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and rasied in United Church but I am not follow any religion anymore. I only believe in God and Jesus. that's it I do, I am not going to pray at all. I am strong opened mind.

Born-Again Christian, Goes to Renewal Christian Centre Regularly. Been a Christian isnt a religion it is a way of life!!!

Excommunicated Mormon ( in other words, kicked out the door and landing on my ass in sharp gravel), now just plain ol' Christian.

Smiles!

<--- Raised Baptist and at once was an Atheist.

I believe in Christ, but I do not believe in religion. :|

Last edited:
Atheist in heart since I could remember... even though I do have a Lutheran mother and a re-born (over and over and over...) Christian father.
Went to Roman Catholic, Christian, and Baptist churches throughout my life through friends and schoolteachers (yes, public schoolteachers do teach some Bible stories in my childhood... especially with Mary & Joseph and birth of Jesus to explain what is Christmas for... I once was casted as a pregnant Mary in second grade. The teacher stuffed a small pillow under my red dress and forced me to hold hands with a boy... getting off-topic here) so I do have a broad spectrum of knowledge regarding the religions.

I was raised and confirmed Methodist, but now I'm more spiritual than religious. I believe in God, but not in way most people do and not in that have to go to church for Him.

I believe that God will judge me by my actions in life.

I am a member of Baptist church.

Just a friendly reminder for rest of you who claim christian as a religion. Christian is not a religion, it is actually a way of describing a person. Christians are people who declare their belief in Jesus Christ and actually follow him.

When people talk about religion, they meant which worship you are member of... such as catholic, prostant, baptism, etc. One of differences between religions is their method of worshipping God, not difference between people.

I just had to share this quote... "We might be different but our heart is same."

I am not saying this to be mean or picky, I just want to make sure everyone is aware about the definition of christianity. :grouphug:

p.s. please don't flame me for posting this. I love you all! [:)]

Dutch Reformed Church

I am the Protestant and am in the Dutch Reformed Church. I believe that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one God.

Tostitos said:
I am a member of Baptist church.

Just a friendly reminder for rest of you who claim christian as a religion. Christian is not a religion, it is actually a way of describing a person. Christians are people who declare their belief in Jesus Christ and actually follow him.

When people talk about religion, they meant which worship you are member of... such as catholic, prostant, baptism, etc. One of differences between religions is their method of worshipping God, not difference between people.

I just had to share this quote... "We might be different but our heart is same."

I am not saying this to be mean or picky, I just want to make sure everyone is aware about the definition of christianity. :grouphug:

AMEN!!! I love that quote that We are different but our heart is the same! And what you said makes perfect sense.

Lol, DreamDeaf....I once met a guy who was a cook on our week-long wagon train trip deep in the mountains southeast of Yellowstone National Park. The operator/owner and his family are Mormons. Anyway, this cook said he, too was thrown out of the Church of LDS and now calls himself a "Jack Mormon". LOL!

Protestant all my life. But not Protestant the way other people might think... if that makes any sense... :confused:

Im an atheist but i do know some one higher than us existed at a time in our past lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back